Page 462 of 578 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5772
    Anybody else feel like Transformers as a brand completely face-planted this year? I've been trying to avoid saying it outright, but now that we're into December, I can't help it, that's how I feel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Have they even released anything outside of repaints and Ultimate Prime since the movie release?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Wasn't Guzzle a new figure, released after the movie?

This may be off-topic, but Tycho's list had me thinking: we've gotten updates Cyclonus, Scourge, Galvatron, Hot Rod, Kup, Wreck-Gar, Junkheap, and Blurr from The Transformers: The Movie (as well as Wheelie, sort of... I think he existed for a brief moment). How cool would it be to round out the movie characters, perhaps as an exclusive set or wave? They could re-release a few choice figures who've been done before (Wheelie would be the most obvious, I'd think) as well as new figures who otherwise might never see release. Arcee could, honestly, be a retool of Kup with a few more streamlined parts and a new head. Springer should be easy; they could even scratch one of his alt-modes if they felt the need to. The Sharkticon and Allicon could share some parts, if they took a few liberties. But the one I'd most love to see is a non-transforming Quintesson.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Have they even released anything outside of repaints and Ultimate Prime since the movie release?
    Not much, mostly a handful of Human Alliance Basics, Leader Class Ironhide, Masterpiece Rodimus Prime, a few Human Alliance. Very little overall though.

Non-repaints...
    Cyberverse Legion: Flak, Soundwave
    Cyberverse Commander: Hatchet, Guzzle
    Cyberverse Action Set: Shockwave, Ratchet
    Deluxe: WM-exclusive Optimus Prime
    Human Alliance Basic: Whirl, Tailpipe, Dragstrip, Reverb
    Voyager: Sentinel Prime
    Human Alliance: Roadbuster, Leadfoot
    Leader & Larger: Ironhide, Rodimus, Ultimate Craptimus Prime

other: Rescue Bots, Kre-o

Geez, what a horrible way to capitalize on the movie's momentum! I know TF Prime is hitting now, but I don't count that as it's really not making a strong impact in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    This may be off-topic, but Tycho's list had me thinking: we've gotten updates Cyclonus, Scourge, Galvatron, Hot Rod, Kup, Wreck-Gar, Junkheap, and Blurr from The Transformers: The Movie (as well as Wheelie, sort of... I think he existed for a brief moment). How cool would it be to round out the movie characters, perhaps as an exclusive set or wave? They could re-release a few choice figures who've been done before (Wheelie would be the most obvious, I'd think) as well as new figures who otherwise might never see release. Arcee could, honestly, be a retool of Kup with a few more streamlined parts and a new head. Springer should be easy; they could even scratch one of his alt-modes if they felt the need to. The Sharkticon and Allicon could share some parts, if they took a few liberties. But the one I'd most love to see is a non-transforming Quintesson.
    Wheelie was released as a Legends figure in a VERY hard to find wave.

I don't see how Arcee could work on the Kup mold, but they need to get an Arcee figure done STAT.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's why I said Wheelie existed for a brief moment. I actually saw it and (stupidly) passed, so I know it's real.

I don't think Arcee could be a repaint of Kup, but, IIRC, she has a similar transformation (as far as we can tell without there ever being a figure of her), so they could borrow some Kup pieces.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chuxter, I'm a fan of the Michael Bay movie universe. So unless otherwise indicated, like my 1986 movie choices, I mean to recommend those realistic figures.

As to the Leader Class Soundwave i put "Mercedes" in parathensis to indicate this would be the car version from DOTM designed so as to have something to fight BumbleBee LC - which almost didn't need to be made IMO. (But I bought it to at least fight Deluxe Laserbeak and Scout Insecticon in my always present desire to have my bots displayed in scale with one another).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Transformers on retail store racks are full of Bumblebees.

Kids will not be playing Autobots vs. Decepticons this Christmas, but "Camaro Dealership" instead.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Seriously, they need to pick up some Arctic Destros to sell all those Camaros!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Not sure if this was a line-wide sale, since I don't recall seeing it in the circular, but Target had the Deluxe Classics for $6.99. I think I'm going to see if I can find another Sky Shadow and Junkheap to get my money back at WM. That's a huge discount.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Soundwave and Que have released in Japan (Deluxe eds).

Maybe they'll finally hit here?

Has anyone got the Human Alliance Soundwave yet? I want that too.

Also if you come across the Human Alliance Barricade (cop car) - I'd love to get 2 more of them. There's an utter lack of Decepticons in that line (and ROTF Rampage and Sideways would work perfectly with that scale).