Page 465 of 591 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5910
    I ordered TFP Soundwave off of TRU.com and picked up TFP Wheeljack and Cliffjumper at TRU. I'm trying to tread more carefully with my spending on this line and not going to pick up every character/mold.

CJ's arms are so kibbley, I think I would have preferred the First Edition but that can't be helped at this point.

Anyone else tired of the stacks of HA Leadfoot and Roadbusters at their local Targets?

Sorry to hear Cliffjumper has such a bad situation. I was looking forward to the FE version too, so it's doubly sad to hear this second one bites it.

I wonder how your collection will look in a year. I remember telling myself I wouldn't be getting into Animated and then a year later I had a bunch.

On this side of town, it's 90% Leadfoots and 10% Bumblebees for the HA line, and I am entirely sick of seeing them. I will buy Leadfoot again after my first one was returned, but only on clearance at half-price or lower because he's quite terrible.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw the animated BumbleBee and Cliffjumper in the store (deluxe).

I was tempted to get Cliffjumper, but I don't want to start collecting another line, though the car might fit in with my movie deluxe (as a car), and it's mainly his animated style face that distinguishes him from the Michael Bay line, right? Not sure how the size compares to Bay-Verse cars.

These cars said RID on the packaging. Not sure if there are more than 1 animated line running right now.

I watched part of the Orion Pax episodes on YouTube. TF Prime is quite good and it's great to hear Welker and Cullen work together again. I'm considering watching this series.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

TRU Culver City had 6x TF:P Bumblebee, thanks to Hasbro triple-packing him. Yeah, because consumers weren't ALREADY sick of the character in the last movie line, so now we have another line's pegs clogging with him. Great job.

The TF:P deluxes are slightly smaller than previous deluxes, so I'm not sure how well Cliffjumper would fit in with your existing collection. That said, the DOTM line's deluxes were also smaller than the other movie products.

The "RID" line is the mainline, it differentiates it from the "First Edition" product that was BRIEFLY on shelves 3 months ago.

TF:P is not a good show IMO, it's dumb and poorly conceived and looks awful, you'll love it. It's produced by Orci & Kurtzman.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TF:P is not a good show IMO, it's dumb and poorly conceived and looks awful, you'll love it. It's produced by Orci & Kurtzman.
    I'm a little more zen about it. There are things I like about and things I'm not a big fan of. Ultimately, I think there's a cleverness behind it even if the overall execution is uneven. It's no Beast Wars, and it's not TFA, but it can be fun. Kind of reminds me of Clone Wars, actually.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I enjoy it, but I get irritated with the kids aspect in it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

My daughter likes it. Given her fondness for Arcee and the dearth of female characters in non-educational cartoons who aren't concerned about shoes and dates, I don't discourage her from watching it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You see Chux, Arcee is a robot and she doesn't have to wear any shoes.

I just thought it was important that I point that out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I'm a little more zen about it. There are things I like about and things I'm not a big fan of. Ultimately, I think there's a cleverness behind it even if the overall execution is uneven. It's no Beast Wars, and it's not TFA, but it can be fun. Kind of reminds me of Clone Wars, actually.
    Example of the cleverness? I haven't watched much, Miko and Raf make it especially difficult to sit through, but I found the writing really basic and lazy in the episodes I watched. The only character who seemed to have ANYTHING on the ball was Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    My daughter likes it. Given her fondness for Arcee and the dearth of female characters in non-educational cartoons who aren't concerned about shoes and dates, I don't discourage her from watching it.
    Not that I have anything against Chux Jr, but she's a little kid, her tastes aren't going to be entirely discerning at this age (although she does have plenty of specific and discerning tastes, I definitely couldn't miss that when we've met, but I'm saying that she'll like the specific aspects she likes and just have the rest be whatever right now). In any case though, I'm surprised the significant violence on the show doesn't bother you for her, she's pretty little and the show has enough violence to turn me off at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You see Chux, Arcee is a robot and she doesn't have to wear any shoes.

I just thought it was important that I point that out.
    If you watched the show, you'd notice that Arcee wears high-heeled stilletos. High-heeled feet, I guess, since they're not shoes. This is a constant with Arcee from G1 to now, as well as most other feminine-built fembots. Apparently Hasbro thinks kids not only need to see bustlines and hourglass figures to recognize females, but also high-heels.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Example of the cleverness? I haven't watched much, Miko and Raf make it especially difficult to sit through, but I found the writing really basic and lazy in the episodes I watched. The only character who seemed to have ANYTHING on the ball was Ratchet.
    Well, I thought what they did with the last half of the season was pretty clever, including how they used Unicron. I thought that the premiere of Season 2 was pretty clever, the way they referenced and echoed things from the mini-movie that launched the series. There were other things, but I didn't expect to be called on the spot!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!