Page 471 of 591 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5910
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

3rd party means they are not directly involved, they are not an active party in the brand's business, they are neither official producer nor consumer, they are outside the licensed transaction, hence "third party". It's like narrative:

first person - "I took the gun in my hand and squeezed the trigger, the recoil flung my arm back and cut my thumb open. I went to clean the wound with iodine, its stench and color turned my stomach. Afterwards, I grabbed more shells from the box and could feel my face tighten as I loaded each one, knowing what each one could be fated for."
    second person - "You walked down the hall, the shackles around your ankles chafed with every step, each one produced a rhythmic clanking which was music to your ears - the last music you'd ever hear. A priest stopped you and performed last rites. You looked into his dead eyes and knew that he would have to suffer a thousand more deaths, while you were on your way to your final one. They shaved your head and off you went to the chamber, you couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces."
    third person - "He watched as the woman left the club and walked hurriedly to her car. As she scanned the surroundings, he ducked down under the sill of his DeSoto and listened until he heard her door slam and motor turn over, then he popped back up. Quickly he hit the starter and pulled out of the space with his lights still off to avoid catching her attention. His target wasn't going to lose him so quickly, even if she was being careful. That money was going to be in his hands in only a few hours, he could already feel each bill."

Notice that first person narrative speaks as the protagonist, the second person narrative speaks to the protagonist, and the third person narrative speaks of the protagonist - while remaining outside the parties those involved in the story.
    Very didactic (and the Continental Op would be pleased by the examples). You know, JT, in the teaching profession, we're always looking for a few good men (and women) to help indoctrinate the youth of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What third party products to you own?
    Fansproject Protector armor with the target master gun for classics Rodimus.

Also have the upgrade kit for Hardhead.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Cool.

I wished I had something else to say about Transformers right now.

Oh, I actually do:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ormers-174774/

This article from TFW2005 is an interview with the guys who actually invented Transformers.

How cool is that?

Well, the foundation was a collaborative process. One of these guys did actually design Reflector and Perceptor, however.

I think Transformers are cool. I always did. I liked Ironhide when I was a kid. Still do. I think his G1 toy looked good in the packaging. But it was disappointing when you opened him up.

Optimus Prime is usually always the best toy: G1 was an awesome figure and today's Masterpiece has not yet been outdone.

And I would wear a t-shirt with a picture of a Peterbuilt truck in red and blue with the license plate "F*RODMS" on it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Cool.

I wished I had something else to say about Transformers right now.

Oh, I actually do:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ormers-174774/

This article from TFW2005 is an interview with the guys who actually invented Transformers.

How cool is that?

Well, the foundation was a collaborative process. One of these guys did actually design Reflector and Perceptor, however.

I think Transformers are cool. I always did. I liked Ironhide when I was a kid. Still do. I think his G1 toy looked good in the packaging. But it was disappointing when you opened him up.

Optimus Prime is usually always the best toy: G1 was an awesome figure and today's Masterpiece has not yet been outdone.

And I would wear a t-shirt with a picture of a Peterbuilt truck in red and blue with the license plate "F*RODMS" on it.
    You've seen the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime, right?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Speaking of Masterpieces, I really want MP-11.

I scored PRID Arcee yesterday at Walmart. I was not going to get this version originally since I already have the FE, but I am glad I decided to get her. She's a really cool figure, although a bit smaller in proportion to the FE design.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Did anyone find/purchase Cyberverse Shockwave? I found him once but didn't buy him due to being out of state. Haven't seen him since. Now the price is ridiculous and I'm curious if its worth the money.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I have Cyberverse Shockwave and I was like him a lot.

I have not seen a new mp Optimus. Not in the market though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have Cyberverse Shockwave and I was like him a lot.

I have not seen a new mp Optimus. Not in the market though.
    I'm sure you're NOT in the market, but I wanted throw fuel on the fire of the debate for whether MP-1 Prime has been eclipsed. Not even sure where I fall, but here's a link: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...55&mode=retail
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

It's Hey wonderful hommage to G1 but they do you use the now masterpiece as the basis. That demonstrates the quality of that point.

I have MP-1 (the first Optimus Masterpiece), but do not have MP-10. From all the reviews I have read on MP-10, most say it is superior.