Page 476 of 565 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5648
    JT - when will you learn to just ask me first? If you ever want to fondle the FE version (and trust me, you do) I have him. His car mode also suffers from a little bit of "lines that seem to need constant massaging to line up", but the playability and robot mode totally make up for it. Plus, he's
    sexy - you want to massage him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    JT - when will you learn to just ask me first? If you ever want to fondle the FE version (and trust me, you do) I have him. His car mode also suffers from a little bit of "lines that seem to need constant massaging to line up", but the playability and robot mode totally make up for it. Plus, he's
    sexy - you want to massage him.
    Fine, I need to see your FE Cliffjumper sometime in the next 5 weeks to see if I'll bother buying the SDCC zombie version.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After what has seemed like a long drought, I scored Ironhide and Dreadwing yesterday. That leaves only one figure left on my want list, and I think we all know the one I am referring to.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    After what has seemed like a long drought, I scored Ironhide and Dreadwing yesterday. That leaves only one figure left on my want list, and I think we all know the one I am referring to.
    Indeed....

I decided to take the 25 minute drive up to Virginia after work today, completely on a whim. There is a small town just a few minutes over the border called South Boston. I have had some luck there in the past, so I figured why not give it a shot.

Best decision I made all day.

I go inside, hit the toy aisle, and there is vehicon, staring me right in the face. Apparently a fresh case of wave 3 had just been stocked, because the last couple of times I tried this particular store it was bumblebee and cliffjumper city. Today was obviously a different day.

The drive home was one of the happiest ones I've taken. You know the type, where any song on the radio sounds good, and you turn it up and sing to it just because you're in a great mood.

Knowing this quest is finally over, well its a thing of beauty.

I'm now at home, the keys are hung up, and supper is almost done.

Best of luck to those of you still looking..let my humble story inspire you. If I can find one, anyone can.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I'm very glad you found the all-Fleetwood Mac station on your drive home, J&H!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm very glad you found the all-Fleetwood Mac station on your drive home, J&H!
    Fleetwood Mac is a good group!!

Optimus Prime and BumbleBee visited Qualcomm Stadium right down the street from me today.

They had a promotion where you could meet the Autobots to advertise Universal Studios' new Transformers The Ride.

Hasbro was on hand to give away free BumbleBee Deluxe figures. Who'd have thought they had enough?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You think that's where they all went? Several stores cleared out a host of their BB's in my area. I wonder of they are taking this promotion on tour in CA and decided to write off buying back a bunch of BB's as promotional cost. Hmm...

If that is the case, they need to get that ride to tour the entire nation.

Are they giving away movie figures or the prime figures?