Page 480 of 565 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5650
    This is a bit off-subject, but not really. I just finished reading IDW's More Than Meets the Eye Volume 1 (the first collection for one of the two new ongoing series, as well as the one-shot "The Death of Optimus Prime"). This is the best TF comic I have read in ages. It took some serious cajones to end the war and go with two very different ongoing series, and a semi-humor book in the vein of Giffen & DeMatteis' run on Justice League wouldn't be what I would expect of a TF book, but it works. It really, really works. I would highly recommend checking it out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    "Steel Core" is the name? That figure looks good, if it had been $40 I think I would have bought it, but $80 is too rich for my blood. I appreciate how much thought went into that design, I'd like to experience it, but I just can't see paying that much for a relatively modest-sized figure (it looks Voyager-class), nor a figure that has exposed screwheads.
    $83 shipped is cheaper than other voyager sized or even deluxe 3p stuff though. TFC Herc members and that igear Arcee that came out recently, as an example of each.

For me, a lot of it has to do with it being a Fan's Project release. They have yet to let me down.

I saw a bunch of new Transformers Prime figures including a Cyberverse Commander Ironhide.

He was a red pickup truck with a different transformation from the last Cyberverse DOTM Ironhide figure.

I didn't need him and can't afford toys right now anyways, but he was pretty cool.

I like Ironhide.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That Ironhide is just OK. He's probably the weakest of the commander class though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    This is a bit off-subject, but not really. I just finished reading IDW's More Than Meets the Eye Volume 1 (the first collection for one of the two new ongoing series, as well as the one-shot "The Death of Optimus Prime"). This is the best TF comic I have read in ages. It took some serious cajones to end the war and go with two very different ongoing series, and a semi-humor book in the vein of Giffen & DeMatteis' run on Justice League wouldn't be what I would expect of a TF book, but it works. It really, really works. I would highly recommend checking it out.
    Right now, I'm so far behind that I haven't even finished the extra material in Last Stand of the Wreckers, but I appreciate the recommendation and am glad you found something in there to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    $83 shipped is cheaper than other voyager sized or even deluxe 3p stuff though. TFC Herc members and that igear Arcee that came out recently, as an example of each.

For me, a lot of it has to do with it being a Fan's Project release. They have yet to let me down.
    Oh, no doubt it's not the highest priced item out there, just that I'm picky, that's why I said it was too rich for MY blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Hey, Adam - don't you need a new signature now?
    Ha! Good point. My carded Wedge says you're right.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Hey, Adam - don't you need a new signature now?
    I still don't believe he exists until I have one so it stands (with a slight edit) until I do!

So Prime wave 4 has started to hit in Walmarts across the country. I'm going out today in search of airachnid and dead end.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I still don't believe he exists until I have one so it stands (with a slight edit) until I do!
    http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vint...wedge+antilles

That's how I got mine last week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Fairly reasonable price after these years of absence.

Also, sorry for the salty language. I was eating pretzels at the time.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!