Page 482 of 591 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5909
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TFW2k5 posted pics of a few new FOC TFs, holy crap are they small deluxes! FOC Jazz is a whole head smaller than RTS Jazz, and Shockwave is the same height. So dumb!
    They are a bit smaller, but RtS Jazz is also kinda tall for current deluxes. He's bigger than deluxe G2 Prime!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Found the wave 4 figures today. Picked up airachnid and dead end.
    I picked up Halloween Wheeljack today too as well as Greybee. Deadend's colors are insane and that's why I like it. I think I may repaint his rims though. Green rims are just.. wrong. I think Greybee goes well with the blade Bumblebee Micron that came out a few weeks ago. It makes him different enough for me: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-n...0/DSCF1903.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Me too. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find. Similarly, I was worried about WFC Soundwave, but luckily he turned out to be a dine a dozen.

Thanks for the amazon link JT. I picked up the Old Republic Sith as well.
    I hope Generations this year will be easy to get since it's held its pegspace but avoided flooding it with too much old product (so just treading water with old product), new product will be a breath of fresh air to the pegs.

Sure thing, glad to help out. Malgus huh? I haven't gotten him yet, let us know what you think.

Maybe he will be like everything else when it is new..harder to find at the beginning, but hopefully easier as time goes on.

I say that with extreme caution, because in my mind all I'm thinking is "vehicon".
    Vehicon, any Star Wars vehicle in the last year, most SW figures after wave 1, etc.. Hasbro is the spinner of myths rather than producer of toys these days.

Found the wave 4 figures today. Picked up airachnid and dead end.
    Nice find, where and how are they?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I hope Generations this year will be easy to get since it's held its pegspace but avoided flooding it with too much old product (so just treading water with old product), new product will be a breath of fresh air to the pegs.

Sure thing, glad to help out. Malgus huh? I haven't gotten him yet, let us know what you think.

Vehicon, any Star Wars vehicle in the last year, most SW figures after wave 1, etc.. Hasbro is the spinner of myths rather than producer of toys these days
    Not to mention Renegades Storm Shadow, Avengers 3.75" Black Widow, the entire WM Avengers 6 " wave...

EE delivered my TFP first edition entertainment pack with deluxe Optimus, Megatron, Jack, Raf and most importantly (sarcasm) Miko. Optimus which is essentially the SDCC exclusive from last year is pretty solid. I don't care if he's under scaled, he will replace Voyager prime in my display as will deluxe Megatron.

How is that Megatron? I've been thinking of buying a Voyager Megs, but cannot find them for $20 anymore, only TRU still has 'em and they want $27.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How is that Megatron? I've been thinking of buying a Voyager Megs, but cannot find them for $20 anymore, only TRU still has 'em and they want $27.
    The silver paint really makes a difference over the voyager Megs. It's decent but I wouldn't say great...head is too small as is the cannon. That being said, I have a feeling you might not like the Voyager version all that much.

Btw, JT I finally have a Evac deluxe for you. I guess I can get it to you at SDCC and we can work out details.

other TF related thoughts from me as I haven't posted in here in a bit...

- I finally got a TFP Vehicon though I had to pay a bit more than retail. It gets a solid A from me and the way the entire length of the car unfolds to become the legs is an engineering marvel. The odd angled elbows don't bother me as much as I thought they would.

Now that I've seen photos of the "Jet" vehicon, I'm a bit disappointed in them since they seem more like flying cars, like the original Vehicon mold but with wings at the sides. The colors look good though and I'll get one at least, providing they're a bit easier to find than Car Vehicon. Man, those short packed Hasbro toys have been extremely, extremely difficult to find this year.

- In light of that, I fear having trouble finding FOC Shockwave. I could preorder a set of the 3 wave 1 FOC's for around $16 each which isn't that bad but right now I'm not entirely sure I want them, mainly due to the shrinkage of the deluxe scale.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Now that I've seen photos of the "Jet" vehicon, I'm a bit disappointed in them since they seem more like flying cars, like the original Vehicon mold but with wings at the sides. The colors look good though and I'll get one at least, providing they're a bit easier to find than Car Vehicon. Man, those short packed Hasbro toys have been extremely, extremely difficult to find this year.
    That is a fair point, but that's essentially true of the show model as well. So, points for show accuracy, in my book.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The silver paint really makes a difference over the voyager Megs. It's decent but I wouldn't say great...head is too small as is the cannon. That being said, I have a feeling you might not like the Voyager version all that much.
    Thanks for the info, kind of disappointing but not surprising.

Btw, JT I finally have a Evac deluxe for you. I guess I can get it to you at SDCC and we can work out details.
    Sounds good, thanks!

other TF related thoughts from me as I haven't posted in here in a bit...

- I finally got a TFP Vehicon though I had to pay a bit more than retail. It gets a solid A from me and the way the entire length of the car unfolds to become the legs is an engineering marvel. The odd angled elbows don't bother me as much as I thought they would.

- In light of that, I fear having trouble finding FOC Shockwave. I could preorder a set of the 3 wave 1 FOC's for around $16 each which isn't that bad but right now I'm not entirely sure I want them, mainly due to the shrinkage of the deluxe scale.
    At least you got a Vehicon, that's good. The Jet Vehicon seems like how they are on the show, though, except they have longer wings on the show.

I feel similarly on FOC Shockwave and the smaller scale. I wanted figures from WFC and FOC to interact, not to look like parents and children.

Thanks for the info, kind of disappointing but not surprising.

Sounds good, thanks!

At least you got a Vehicon, that's good. The Jet Vehicon seems like how they are on the show, though, except they have longer wings on the show.

I feel similarly on FOC Shockwave and the smaller scale. I wanted figures from WFC and FOC to interact, not to look like parents and children.
    *gasp* I never thought of that. Babimus Prime! Shockwee! Lil' Jazz! It's like Muppet Babies! Bought!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    *gasp* I never thought of that. Babimus Prime! Shockwee! Lil' Jazz! It's like Muppet Babies! Bought!
    "Shockwee" got me to laugh. The character takes himself SO seriously, I can totally see a Muppet Babies-style version being pouty and stamping his feet and shaking his widdle cannon-arm.

Scrap! (TFP show reference ) I need to pay better attention when watching.

And Bot Shots already fills that kiddie niche!

Not that I want any of them and especially not Airarachnid but I don't think I've heard of any TFP wave 4 sightings yet?