Page 487 of 566 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5656
    That vehicle mode definitely seemed like it was going to be more substantial in photos, but I still like it. I won't bother picking up the remold though, I think it's Jetfire or Silverbolt or something.

I transformed all my ANIMATED figures today into vehicle mode, they had been scrapping in robot mode this week but it just seemed like a thing to do. I still haven't found Soundwave though. I forgot how oddball some of the transformations in that line are, especially Ultra Magnus' shoulders and everything about Blurr, but I really love that Blurr figure in both modes so it's totally worth it, and I actually was able to remember prior frustrations I had in those areas and work around them for the most part. I found new appreciation for Oil Slick of all things, and got Jazz to twirl his nunchucks before transforming him. Still a great line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found some purple guy on a Fall of Cybertron card. It said Shockwave, but he had a red eye. I got him anyway.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So, what's the deal with Shockwave's gun? Any particular reason it can go from something similar to his classic cannon to a 3-barreled blaster?

I'm a bit let down that there's no way to give him his classic gun arm. I figure he probably has both hands in the game (anyone want to bet Grimlock eats a hand?), but some small snap-on dealio would've been cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, what's the deal with Shockwave's gun? Any particular reason it can go from something similar to his classic cannon to a 3-barreled blaster?

I'm a bit let down that there's no way to give him his classic gun arm. I figure he probably has both hands in the game (anyone want to bet Grimlock eats a hand?), but some small snap-on dealio would've been cool.
    In the War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games, characters don't carry handheld weapons, their forearms transform into whatever new weapon programs they find (complete with ammo limits), so the tri-barrel blaster is supposedly one of the weapons Shockwave can use in the game.

BTW, his accessory can replace his hand, fold the hand away and the accessory snaps over the forearm into a tab on the back of the former wrist. You can see that going on in this shot I took: http://tfviews.com/Bruticus/midsize/...0Size%2006.jpg

As for his little blaster-hand though, they already did a big one so no reason to bother with a little one.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks for the info. I guess I was too tired to notice that last night.

Would it kill Hasbro to put some mention in the instruction manual of the little features they throw in like this so we don't have to figure them out?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Thanks for the info. I guess I was too tired to notice that last night.

Would it kill Hasbro to put some mention in the instruction manual of the little features they throw in like this so we don't have to figure them out?
    Hasbro doesn't even seem to know what its designers and what TakaraTomy's designers are doing half the time.

MP Thundercracker was found in Kansas apparently

Let the hunt begin

Culver City and La Cienega TRUs had tags for it, $69.99, dated 8/15 and 8/14 respectively. Empty shelves though.

I was thinking maybe I should track down MP Skywarp and get Thundercracker to have a full complement of Seekers. Then I read the price and saw pics of the ridiculous deco on him. No way. My Starscream will fly alone. Unless Hell freezes over and they make Ramjet next; I can't pass on that bad boy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So, Thundercracker's instructions are NOT for this mold, it shows features that aren't on this mold (no transforming face is a big one), and very wrong transformation (the feet, the crotch panel that no longer moves, the sides of the legs and arms). So basically, you're out in the cold on this figure, and the very last step is the one that you really could use that help on.