Page 491 of 578 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5778
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I thought I was adding Masterpiece Thundercracker into my cart on TRU.com around 30 min ago but of course, they sold out.
    Sorry to hear that. None at my 2 TRUs today, but I am gonna try again tomorrow and will stash you one if I see it, or perhaps have them hold it behind the counter if you prefer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I must confess, that's a confusing statement.
    I was saying despite the two flaws that I mentioned, he is a pretty good deluxe.

Today I struck back! Just ordered MP Thundercracker off of TRU.com!

In the meantime, I bought some Kreon micro changers during my fruitless searches and actually like the
    quite a bit. Hopefully that product line doesn't tank before giving us a great lineup of characters.

Preordered 2 Vehicons from HTS. I actually had 3 added to my cart but I guess there's a limit because it dropped it to 2. My notification email came in while the shuttle was flying overhead, so as soon as it passed I jumped onto HTS and grabbed 'em.

Also picked up FOC Jazz at TRU, the figure is pretty middling and Hasbro did an unacceptable job leaving the side windows unpainted (they even used black paint for the rear end), and the vehicle rear end is pretty lazy just leaving it open. That said, it's not outright terrible, although I confess I bought it for the character who was awesome in the game, not the quality of the toy itself.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, the Japanese version fixes the paint issues and then some. Bummer, cause I'm not paying that much for good paint.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

And with that, the HTS preorder is sold out. I roll my eyes.

The Japanese Jazz is better? Frustrating! If this mold was better, I'd do it, I really liked the character in the game, first version of Jazz I've liked since G1. Voice and personality were both right.

Thanks for the Vehicon alert JT! Ultimately I decided against getting any as I've two already and just ordered MP TC yesterday. I'll buy them IF I see at retail and since I found remnants of that TFP deluxe case with the DVD episodes, I might stumble upon some eventually.

So I never really even talked about Kup at all, did I! I am getting Arms Micron Ironhide in a few days so I will just wait to comment until I get him as well.

I'm very uninterested in the MP offerings this year. Thundercracker is marred by some downright idiotic stickers, which might sound like a minor deal, but he's $70. Prime, well, the first is still one of the best figures ever made, and the simple addition of a trailer won't be nearly enough to entice me to spend a ton more for a new one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm very uninterested in the MP offerings this year. Thundercracker is marred by some downright idiotic stickers, which might sound like a minor deal, but he's $70. Prime, well, the first is still one of the best figures ever made, and the simple addition of a trailer won't be nearly enough to entice me to spend a ton more for a new one.
    It's more than just the trailer. It's a better toy and is stronger in both modes because of the design changes. But I suppose if you are happy with the first one, the second won't appeal to you. But I do think that it eclipses the original.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!