Page 494 of 586 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5852
    I paid attention to Prime Wheeljack for the first time today. He actually looks more like G1 Wheeljack than the Classics/Generations/Reveal the Shield/Whatever It Is This Week figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ugh, the images and panel details coming out of NYCC for TF are bad bad bad. Beast Hunters looks like almost a total wash except for Smokescreen's Cyberverse vehicle, but everything else looks terrible. No news on MPs except they're looking into it. It just feels like they're entirely on the wrong path now. The weird stuff they're doing with Beast Hunters, there isn't a single figure in there - new or revisited - that looks any good at all, and to bring back that awful Bumblebee figure YET AGAIN is just a slap in the face to the brand.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Why don't they make a fully transforming Masterpiece Ultra Magnus with no removeable building block or add-on parts for the trailer (but fully transforming) like the Titanium?

Then do Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and a triple-changing Masterpiece Springer at the largest scale possible (maybe a PAV-LO or Black Hawk converting into a military truck like DOTM Megatron, but for Springer's 2nd alt mode)?

Maybe make a ROTF MP Fallen while they're at it?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Why don't they make a fully transforming Masterpiece Ultra Magnus with no removeable building block or add-on parts for the trailer (but fully transforming) like the Titanium?
    Takara seems to split between toy accuracy and matching the cartoon for their new MPs. (Sideswipe/RedAlert) So who knows. We DO know that Magnus was considered at one point at least when they released a blurry picture of a mock up of the armor.

Finally found Vehicon. It was the first edition one. Can't wait to open it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Good find.

Would people here be interested in a masterpiece Cyclonus? Gen1.5 style.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Finally got a chance to open Vehicon. What a complicated transformation. The figure and vehicle look nice, but it felt like it took 20 minutes to transform. Does anyone know how to get him to hold his gun?

Edit: Just figured it out thanks to JT's previous post and some experimenting. The fact that they threw a peg onto the gun and placed peg holes behind his wrist threw me off.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I want Rung, Overlord, and the Decepticon Justice Division.

I guess Hasbro'll get on that right after they make Krake and IDW-accurate versions of Croc Master and Crystal Ball.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I want Rung, Overlord, and the Decepticon Justice Division.

I guess Hasbro'll get on that right after they make Krake and IDW-accurate versions of Croc Master and Crystal Ball.
    I count myself lucky that they made MP Soundwave and his minions. If they make a new improved Megatron like they did with MP-10, then that genie I ran across last year was the real deal.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

C'mon guys. Where are the 1986 Cyclonus fans clamoring for his SWEET MP edition?

He'd be easier than a completely attached and transforming (no "Lego Parts") ARMORED Ultra Magnus that forms his trailer without detaching parts (like the Titanium does) to begin with.

Then what about Galvatron (very nicely resculpted and not blocky like the original) and Scourge? The latter could be a real hovercraft type of vehicle, or maybe more like the drawing board plans for a new, larger styled space shuttle). It could be offered in the realistic white and the repaint in the Gen 1.5 baby blue.

Then an actual triple-changing Springer with a much cooler ground mode than before - something that looks like an actual vehicle - perhaps an armored personnel carrier, and converts into an actual helicopter from reality, and on top of that, is colored like the real military vehicles (but an alternate "80's Neon-Green" could be available as the repaint).

Anyway, we have Rodimus and the Deluxe Kup and Blurr were great. Now bring on Arcee and maybe make Wreck-Gar as a Cyberverse Commander and he'll sort of be able to stand in an actual scale with the others in their respective sizes.