Page 511 of 595 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5944
    I don't suppose anyone's customized a Bruticus using the Classics Onslaught somehow...?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Has anyone found a alternate transformation guide for Bruticus? I've looked on the web, but the only ones I've seen are kind of sloppy.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Has anyone found a alternate transformation guide for Bruticus? I've looked on the web, but the only ones I've seen are kind of sloppy.
    Anything specifically you're looking for?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm on the fence about these 2, I had an Air Raid in my hand but passed due to the $17 pricetag for a repaint that doesn't look a thing like he does in the game. But they both do look good and have new accessories.
    If I had to choose only one, it would be Air Raid. The colors pop on him and the sword is a cool accessory.

I'm glad to hear that FOC Grimlock has been spotted. I can't wait to track down both him and Blaster.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think they've lost me.

I had $10 in TRU Rewards that expire this weekend, and went to TRU in the hopes of finding the new FOC figures, or maybe some Wave 2 Retaliation stuff. They not only had Magnus, but they had a BOGO50% sale. The only other figures I didn't have were Jazz, Sideswipe, and Soundwave and his cassettes. (**** what Hasbro says, they are NOT "Minicons."

Magnus was $16. I could not bring myself to pay that for him. He's so undersized.

I wound up getting some toys for the kids instead.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw a fan mode using Skystalker as a chest plate for Bruticus but of course, I can't locate where my Skystalker is.
    Link? Also, you could use GDO Laserbeak.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I don't suppose anyone's customized a Bruticus using the Classics Onslaught somehow...?
    I haven't seen anything of that yet, but it's certainly something I'd be interested in seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    If I had to choose only one, it would be Air Raid. The colors pop on him and the sword is a cool accessory.
    Thanks for the advice. Haven't had to worry about it lately as I am broke.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think they've lost me.

I had $10 in TRU Rewards that expire this weekend, and went to TRU in the hopes of finding the new FOC figures, or maybe some Wave 2 Retaliation stuff. They not only had Magnus, but they had a BOGO50% sale. The only other figures I didn't have were Jazz, Sideswipe, and Soundwave and his cassettes. (**** what Hasbro says, they are NOT "Minicons."

Magnus was $16. I could not bring myself to pay that for him. He's so undersized.

I wound up getting some toys for the kids instead.
    I hear ya, right now there's nothing out there that's not undersized and overpriced and just disappointing, especially if you're not into TF Prime or Fall of Cybertron.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Anything specifically you're looking for?
    I want to switch Blastoff into a leg and Brawl into an arm. I think I got Brawl, but it doesn't look right. Blastoff appears impossible.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I want to switch Blastoff into a leg and Brawl into an arm. I think I got Brawl, but it doesn't look right. Blastoff appears impossible.
    If you can wait until tomorrow, I'll take pics so you can see. I don't know where the guides were that I found who explained it.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    If you can wait until tomorrow, I'll take pics so you can see. I don't know where the guides were that I found who explained it.
    Cool, Thanks! He's at my office so I won't be able to transform him till Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Haven't had to worry about it lately as I am broke.
    Trust me I understand. The last time I got paid was December 21st.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed