Page 514 of 591 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5910

I am trying to figure what size these Decepticon cars will be: as compared to different movie Deluxe BumbleBees and Scout and Cyberverse Commander vehicles.

This set looks awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

$60 a piece for a deluxe-sized third-party figure? OUCH. They look nice, but they actually look more Hasbro than I'm used to. Little gaps here and there in both modes, unpleasant screw bosses, sharing parts between not-Wildrider and not-Breakdown. Couldn't pry that out of me, that's for sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, at that price I'd hesitate, too.

I might look closer at these car-by-car without the goal of building Menasaur. Some point later.

I need disposable income for a lot of other fun stuff (and work related stuff) that won't get spent on toys right now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    $60 a piece for a deluxe-sized third-party figure? OUCH.
    That's about standard for a 3P fairly complex deluxed sized figure lately.(In this case by "fairly complex I mean compared to what iGears mini-warriors line has turned into.) The FP "Insecticons" were only $5ish cheaper when they first came out, and those lacked the third mode needed for a combiner that these have. At the very least its not Perfect Effect crazy deluxe prices.. like their $100 Arcee motobot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    That's about standard for a 3P fairly complex deluxed sized figure lately.(In this case by "fairly complex I mean compared to what iGears mini-warriors line has turned into.) The FP "Insecticons" were only $5ish cheaper when they first came out, and those lacked the third mode needed for a combiner that these have. At the very least its not Perfect Effect crazy deluxe prices.. like their $100 Arcee motobot.
    All true, but JT is right to flinch. That's a high price if it isn't something you can't live without. That just happens to be how I feel about it - ha! I'm an idiot...

I really enjoy Transformers, but honestly right now I am a bit underwhelmed . I want MP Soundwave but I will wait for a Hasbro release. The Beast Hunters stuff isn't really my thing, even though I got Wheeljack and he is really neat. I think after I get FOC Grimlock and Blaster I will take a break. I am focusing more on Star Wars now anyway.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I really enjoy Transformers, but honestly right now I am a bit underwhelmed . I want MP Soundwave but I will wait for a Hasbro release. The Beast Hunters stuff isn't really my thing, even though I got Wheeljack and he is really neat. I think after I get FOC Grimlock and Blaster I will take a break. I am focusing more on Star Wars now anyway.
    I feel you. Outside of the MP's and a handful of third party, I'm not that drawn to anything either. Just out of curiosity, what is it about Star Wars that is speaking to you right now? I'm a little underwhelmed there also.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I want Grimlock, no question. I want to see Kickback in person before judging. (I'd say I want him, but I wanted Magnus until I saw him.) Beyond that, unless there's a serious change, I'm done for a while. I've no interest in their repainting Fall of Cybertron characters as different "Fall of Cybertron Expanded Universe" characters that are so loosely based on G1 characters that they may as well not have bothered. And the price is way too high for the size and quality.

Unlike J&H, I'm not going back to SW. The long dry spell, particularly coming on the heels of things I just don't care about like Clone Wars and Legacy, hasn't exactly killed my interest, but made me far more selective. The $12-and-rising cost has only cemented that.

I guess they sorta timed the return of G.I.Joe fairly well, though I suspect that it's going to fizzle, with stores being clogged by Waves 1-2, and none of the better stuff from later waves getting a wide release. (Certainly doesn't help that better versions of many 1-2 figures have been confirmed for later waves, and that stores already got and sold out of 1-2.) But, again, twice what they cost five years ago for sacrificed articulation and accessories is not a recipe for total success.
    Tommy, close your eyes.