Page 522 of 580 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5799
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I'm still not really following. I guess I'll have to compare to my figure at home.
    Really? The second image should tell you everything. The clear red tabs are supposed to sit inside the holes, fill them in like a window the way the rest of the piece does in the other areas - chest, waist, and shoulders - but instead those 2 parts are too short so they don't fill in the holes and are just sitting behind the solid, opaque chest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got Smokescreen yesterday. I think he's an awesome figure, but I can see how the finicky arm-to-car roof transformation sequence would turn off some folks. For me personally I like it. It feels pretty solid and looks sharp.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

FOC Blaster and Grimlock at Marshall's for only 6.99 each?? Could it actually be true?

Given how much I paid, you'd better be effin' kidding me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I did see one photograph of both with Marshall's price tags.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    FOC Blaster and Grimlock at Marshall's for only 6.99 each?? Could it actually be true?
    I doubt this, TJ Maxx and Marshalls charges that for deluxes, and $12.99 for Voyagers. Also, they're part of an ongoing series - Generations, Voyagers - so there's no reason for anybody to be liquidating their orders. My guess is the photo is a fake, but I could be wrong, weirder stuff has happened.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got my DOTM Soundwave deluxe figures from the Orient. I bargained for a great price through e-mail.

They came fast - like in 5 days or something.

I haven't had time to open them but will do so on a slow day (if I ever have one).

But he looks cool in the package.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got Blaster minions Eject and Ramhorn thanks to help from Chaddy.

Eject is mostly a retool of Frumble, only pieces that aren't different are the shoulders and hips. Everything else is new and looks better, nicer sculpts with a little more detail and better colors. Otherwise though, same figure as Frumble.

Ramhorn is really cool, definitely the best of the data disk minions. Disk mode is pretty crappy looking from the sides but looks the same from the front. When the button is pressed, it transforms into a rhino all by itself on 4 legs, including the spring-forward head with ramming horn, and the spring out tail. The limbs have sculpted suggestions of his weapons as well. And he's the only one whose alt mode design allows for transformation upon ejection from Blaster so he's already transformed by the time he hits the table.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Got Blaster minions Eject and Ramhorn thanks to help from Chaddy.

Ramhorn is really cool, definitely the best of the data disk minions. Disk mode is pretty crappy looking from the sides but looks the same from the front. When the button is pressed, it transforms into a rhino all by itself on 4 legs, including the spring-forward head with ramming horn, and the spring out tail. The limbs have sculpted suggestions of his weapons as well. And he's the only one whose alt mode design allows for transformation upon ejection from Blaster so he's already transformed by the time he hits the table.
    You're welcome! By the way, Sundor ALSO does a really great job of transforming on eject. I'd rank them Ramhorn, Sundor, and then Ratbat. The rest just suck

I have Buzzsaw, same mold as Sunder, it ejects and transforms well, but it barely has to do anything since they didn't include legs (the Bakugan designers would have included legs, lazy Hasbro). I agree that Ramhorn, Buzzsaw mold, then the others all suck to varying degrees but Steeljaw is easily the worst of the lot.