Page 524 of 578 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5775
    If I can find Ramhorn at Target today or tomorrow, I'll purchase but if not, it's not a big deal.

I did open up Blaster and found Steeljaw to be every bit as underwhelming as has been discussed.

Beast Hunters premieres tonight!

I picked up Air Raid yesterday. I've seen him before but passed on him because he was just a Shockwave clone. This time I picked him up and actually looked at him. I saw that it still looked like Shockwave gun was needed but yet wasn't included. I basically picked him up because I wanted to see how they did it. I was presently surprised with the transformation; very neat gimmick. I really like him.

I did see Kickback for the first time but passed on him due to comments on this board.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave is up on HTS!

On the final day of Target's TF sale, I bought Ramhorn along with Cyberverse Trailcutter and Hardshell. Hardshell was a huge mistake and FOC Kickback is golden by comparison. I also picked up Deluxe BH Starscream and Bulkhead but those are price adjustment fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave is up on HTS!
    The $8 of shipping kills my enthusiasm, unfortunately, so I'm passing unless anybody wants to go halvsies and get the free shipping.

On the final day of Target's TF sale, I bought Ramhorn along with Cyberverse Trailcutter and Hardshell. Hardshell was a huge mistake and FOC Kickback is golden by comparison. I also picked up Deluxe BH Starscream and Bulkhead but those are price adjustment fodder.
    Oh my goodness, that's really shocking to hear that Hardshell's that bad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The $8 of shipping kills my enthusiasm, unfortunately, so I'm passing unless anybody wants to go halvsies and get the free shipping.

Oh my goodness, that's really shocking to hear that Hardshell's that bad.
    I still had a $10 coupon from HTS that will expire in a week so I decided to use it on Shockwave and cyber verse Soundwave.

I still had a $10 coupon from HTS that will expire in a week so I decided to use it on Shockwave and cyber verse Soundwave.
    If you had gotten 2 Shockwaves you would have gotten free shipping, right? Or does the coupon kill that?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you had gotten 2 Shockwaves you would have gotten free shipping, right? Or does the coupon kill that?
    I bought it along with a SW figure I haven't seen. I was still 20 dollars short of free shipping and Shockwave was only 19.99.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I think the coupon would have killed it and I'd have to get 3 Shockwaves.

It turns out I mistransformed Hardshell but it doesn't really change my opinion. Non show accurate colors and the mold itself isn't great. Insect mode has as many issues as FOC Kickback's. The limbs totally hide the menacing look he has and the lack of enough ground clearance renders the jaw articulation useless. I probably should have used the money on Sunder/Rewind

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I bought it along with a SW figure I haven't seen. I was still 20 dollars short of free shipping and Shockwave was only 19.99.
    I think the coupon would have killed it and I'd have to get 3 Shockwaves.

It turns out I mistransformed Hardshell but it doesn't really change my opinion. Non show accurate colors and the mold itself isn't great. Insect mode has as many issues as FOC Kickback's. The limbs totally hide the menacing look he has and the lack of enough ground clearance renders the jaw articulation useless. I probably should have used the money on Sunder/Rewind
    Man, that is a bummer. Still, I bet you guys could have gotten rid of extra Shockwaves, that shipping price is such a rip for how slow they are.

How did you mistransform him then? The colors they used on the figure were HORRIBLE in pics I've seen so far.

I just picked up FOC Ravage/Rumble for only $4.98! (Target clearance)