Page 525 of 578 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535575 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5773
    Nice find. If you see Rewind & Sunder at that price, LMK please. I didn't want the set, but having read MTMTE up to the current issue I find I want a Rewind figure, and also I find that I hate myself for wanting figures just because of their being in the comics. Luckily I already have MTMTE and RID comic figures since those books are using existing designs, FOC Starscream and Jazz for example.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target in Redlands did NOT have the cassettes on clearance.

I'll be hitting it again on Friday; that's when I understand they mark stuff down, so who knows? I might buy the rest at $5 per two-pack. Particularly for Ratbat. I frickin' love Ratbat. I wish he'd gotten a second chance at life in Regeneration One instead of being zombified and disintegrated. I always loved the Marvel take, where he's an accountant who becomes commander (for longer than Megatron in terms of the number of issues, truth be told).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I bought BH Voyager Shockwave Tuesday at TRU.

Haven't opened him yet though. I will post my thoughts when I get the chance.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I received a shipping notice from HTS for my BH Voyager Shockwave so I should have him soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I bought BH Voyager Shockwave Tuesday at TRU.

Haven't opened him yet though. I will post my thoughts when I get the chance.
    Aaaah! Nice find, I am really jonsing to find that figure. In fact, your find has inspired me, I'm going to hit the stores right now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Multiple Targets, lots of cassettes, none on clearance.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If you're a TF fan and not reading the current comics from IDW, you are missing out. In the main IDW-verse, the war has ended (though solicitations indicate it may start up again soon). Robots in Disguise is about the situation on Cybertron, where Bumblebee, Starscream, and former non-combatant Metalhawk are starting up a new government, much to the chagrin of a lot of characters; More Than Meets the Eye follows Rodimus and the crew of the Lost Light on a quest to find the legendary Knights of Cybertron (IDW's version of the Original Thirteen). MTMTE is an especially great mix of dark and light; it reminds me a lot of the Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League run, only with giant robots.

Regeneration One is a continuation of the original Marvel series, also set in a post-war world, with twenty years of Autobot complacency having led to the virtual destruction of Earth and Nebulos, and multiple Decepticon leaders (Megatron, Soundwave, Bludgeon, a resurrected Scorponok sans Lord Zarak, Shockwave, Starscream, and Galvatron II) launching their own attempts to end the cease-fire and rule.

There are some very good comic books out there right now, but these three are, IMHO, the best by far.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No luck on Shockwave. All 3 of my Target stores have Voyagers gray-tagged, so it looks like it might be a while before we see him there.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    More Than Meets the Eye follows Rodimus and the crew of the Lost Light on a quest to find the legendary Knights of Cybertron (IDW's version of the Original Thirteen).
    It is Rodimus' contention that the Knights will bring about knowledge and wisdom of how to rebuild Cybertron in the wake of the end of the great war. But really, the book is about sitting around talking about philosophy and drinking booze and shooting the breeze and having go-nowhere adventures as if they themselves are a bunch of TF geeks chatting about wiki entries.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It is Rodimus' contention that the Knights will bring about knowledge and wisdom of how to rebuild Cybertron in the wake of the end of the great war. But really, the book is about sitting around talking about philosophy and drinking booze and shooting the breeze and having go-nowhere adventures as if they themselves are a bunch of TF geeks chatting about wiki entries.
    Did you read the Shadowplay storyline? Nothing happened? Maybe in the frame sequence (though they're clearly setting up what I assume is Overlord busting out and going apesnot all upside everyone's heads). But that flashback. Holy crap, that last page reveal floored me so much, I wound up in the basement, and I don't even have a basement.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

BTW, have any of you ever attempted to customize Transformers? That seems like an insane amount of work, particularly with there not being a standard body style. But I want a Senator Shockwave figure so badly, and no way will it ever happen unless I do it myself....
    Tommy, close your eyes.