Page 534 of 566 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5653
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If you don't have a preference for anything, in the latest (and I think the final) round of voting for the Fan's Choice 30th Anniversary figure, my daughter would really love to see a female Autobot named Charon, who is a telepath from the mean streets of Kaon. And I think she made some pretty wicked choices there.

BTW, unless I'm totally mistaken, there has never been a transforming toy of any female character from the G1 continuity family (not counting Beast Wars, which is sorta the same and sorta not). Not even Arcee. But every other line has had at least one.
    I've already got a guy I'm voting on, but maybe I'll add in a vote for hers because I'm not feeling this round so much.

There are no original-mold G1 female toys, although there are repurposed figures and exclusive repaints that fiction has turned into females, such as Road Rage from G1 Tracks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, but those were all exclusive club and convention repaints and the like, and I don't count them.

I found Soundblaster this morning at Target (first time in several weeks), in a pretty battered box. I really like the black color scheme, and it's a way to get another use of this sculpt (and Buzzsaw, finally) without getting a second Classics-styled Soundwave or Laserbeak. (Granted, if Soundwave hits clearance, I might get it anyway for a bird Laserbeak.)

And a special thanks to JT, who is a gentleman and a scholar. I noticed after leaving the store that the artwork showed him with what looked like G1 Prime's blaster. I opened him up to not find this gun, but see it referenced in the instructions as well. Fearing someone stole the gun (because idiots will do stuff like that--still haven't figured out why someone stole the guns out of a Silverbolt, replaced them with irrigation tubing, and returned the figure a few years ago), I had to ask about it, because my weird tendencies wouldn't let me wait until I got home to check. You rock, JT, no matter what Bel-Cam says.

Still no markdowns on the other stupid tapes. I swear, figgy, I want to know what was going on at your Target, because this is, what, two or three full months since they went on clearance there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Now for my want list of Deluxe figures:

Arcee - realistic sports car, maybe red instead of pink, with pink robot parts that unfold in bot mode.

Hot Rod - a re-release or one that can not be mistaken for Rodimus Prime.

Dino (Mirage - DOTM) red Ferrari

Leadfoot (American release)

Blackout (completely transforming without a backpack)

Barricade (white Chicago Police Dept. detailing)

Scrapper (ROTF)

High Tower (ROTF)

I think that's it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Chux, the lone store where I found the tapes on clearance was a City Target location which has much less square footage than the average Target. As such, their inventory and product selection is less than your average Target as well. Most likely they needed that one peg to be able to stock something else.

WM in Beaumont had one Springer. "Had." And "one." So he'd better live up to y'all's hype.

They also had Legends/Legions/Whatever Small Figures Are Called This Week Optimus Prime. Probably someone else, too, but I saw the $10 price tag and didn't bother looking. I had wanted Megatron just for Chopshop, but, for $10, hell no.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That assortment was a hard pill to swallow, even though I did get all the discs. I drew the line at the new "commander" ones though. Same price as Powercore but way smaller. No thanks.

Anyone here planning to attend Botcon next month?

Not me.

Big Lots has had some various pop culture t-shirts for around $5. The one in San Bernardino (on Orange Show, beside Target) had them marked down to $2.50. They were very limited on sizes, but I got a baby blue SW shirt along with a beautiful orange shirt with a line drawing of Optimus Prime (which I'd passed on before because I have too many TF shirts). Not sure if that'll be more widespread, since Big Lots seems to do clearance sales at the store level, but it still might be worth checking.

Also, I double-checked at WM. Just Legion Prime and Bumblebee. No Megatron. He's not listed on their packaging, so I'm not sure if he's out yet. (I'm kinda hoping he shares a SKU with the cassettes and shows up as they go on clearance, so I can get Chopshop for a decent price.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, Megatron isn't out yet. Didn't realize you meant you were actively looking for him. Megs and Starscream are the next wave.

I'm not. If I see him cheap (which I imagine he will be, eventually), I'll get him for Chopshop.
    Tommy, close your eyes.