Page 537 of 586 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5851
    Is it weird that I like the new Scamper figure more than the Metroplex himself, and I'm less likely to buy Metroplex because they couldn't include an update of Six Gun because Six Gun was kinda awesome in a bizarre way?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm still in for it. I'll just use some tweezers to put the stickers on, usually helps keep them on for quite a long time.

It seems a little weird that you're into Scamper. I lost interest when the arms didn't fold into the alt mode, so they just hang outside the car.

Six Gun wasn't as interesting in person as you are making him sound.

I don't have steady enough hands for tweezers, usually I'll get close and start lining up, and then the sticker will flop itself down wherever it wants to go and I'll have to pull it up and hope it doesn't rip. The amount of change this has undergone in the last 30 years of my life has been nil, both in my steadiness and in the horrible quality of the stickers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

But the vintage Scamper had his arms hanging out, too. And Six Gun was, like I said, awesome in a bizarre way.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm still in for Plex. He looks odd, but the nostalgia is too overpowering. I could see a modern Six Gun as kind of cool, with some modern ingenuity. As for the stickers, it's not my favorite thing in the world, but I do find that the process of putting them on creates a nice zen state. Could be a good calming hour.

I'm in for Metroplex as well. Compared to the stickers for a Skystriker, these don't look so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    But the vintage Scamper had his arms hanging out, too. And Six Gun was, like I said, awesome in a bizarre way.
    Vintage Scamper in vehicle mode didn't have arms hanging out on the sides though, that's what makes it so fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I'm still in for Plex. He looks odd, but the nostalgia is too overpowering. I could see a modern Six Gun as kind of cool, with some modern ingenuity. As for the stickers, it's not my favorite thing in the world, but I do find that the process of putting them on creates a nice zen state. Could be a good calming hour.
    I suspect Metro will end up a birthday or holiday present for me rather than a track-down, unless he's at SDCC as an exclusive paint job.

For me, stickers are the opposite of a zen state, sitting there for an hour screwing up stickers makes my blood boil.

The Takara Metroplex: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...vealed-177707/
    Looks like paint, and those subtle differences show.

Here's the upcoming Wreckers figures based on the FOC Bruticus figures, and I must say that I'm more tempted than I would have liked:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6908264&type=1
    The new weapons are based on the game, the characters are good choices, colors look good, Xaaron combined face is interesting. I am more likely to get these than I expected.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The Takara Metroplex: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...vealed-177707/
    Looks like paint, and those subtle differences show.
    They may be subtle differences, but they make a huge difference. The takara version looks so much more impressive. The Hasbro version looks like a toy.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I was pretty impressed with the Wreckers repaints, too. If they're findable, I may have to get them to make up for all the Star Wars stuff Hasbro's not releasing and those Retaliation figures who are going to be insanely tough to find. (One per case for all twelve figures, with properly-articulated movie figures and high-demand stuff like Kwinn and the Crimson Guards? YEESH!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think those "Wreckers?" (the Wreckers are Autobot cars to my knowledge) look pretty "neon" bad.

This and the Beast Machines concepts turn me off.

I am considering that 3rd Party Stunticon set from Japan.

Maybe one of the 3rd Party Constructicon sets.

3rd Party Arcee (Alternator or Deluxe size I think)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.