Page 552 of 585 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5843
    I got mine Prowl last week. I really like him, although I was expecting him to be slightly taller, especially for the price. Also, I thought it would have been made with a heavier plastic. Mine was really tight and I thought several times I would break it.

Tycho, they are about the same size as the alternators, maybe slightly smaller... slightly though. You can get them from one of the page sponsors (I can't remember which one) for around 70-80. You can get it off ebay for slightly cheaper, but as always, its risk/reward.

An MP Constructicon set would be awesome, and my guess, a realistic possibility. I would hope that they combine...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I don't play the Legends game, but Fangry looks bloody amazing.

And the upcoming Dark Cybertron looks to be incredible. With that going on concurrently with the Regeneration One endgame, this is a very, very good time to be a Transformers funnybook fan.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I do play the Legends game and it has made me want to see Generations offerings like Dreadwind, Darkwing, the aforementioned Fangry...generally speaking some Powermasters, Headmasters, etc.

Well, we are getting Scoop, and whichever of the 'Con Powermasters had the G2 resculpt....
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I got mine Prowl last week. I really like him, although I was expecting him to be slightly taller, especially for the price.

Tycho, they are about the same size as the alternators, maybe slightly smaller... slightly though.
    He is sized in cartoon robot mode proportions compared to MP-10 Optimus Prime. So unless you don't care for that in terms of scale, he's pretty perfect height wise.

$70-80 is actually on the high end. If you get on the pre-orders early you can get them for under sixty from HLJ or Anime Export. AE seems to be the cheapest, although you have to pay right away. Mine have all come from HLJ and I have had to pad the shipment out with other things to get it under sixty.

He does look perfect next to masterpiece Soundwave so the scale is excellent. I guess I was just assuming since the regular figure line are not to "scale" these wouldn't be as well.

I do not have MP10, I have MP1. Kind of disappointing that they were not consistent with that scale.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    He does look perfect next to masterpiece Soundwave so the scale is excellent. I guess I was just assuming since the regular figure line are not to "scale" these wouldn't be as well.

I do not have MP10, I have MP1. Kind of disappointing that they were not consistent with that scale.
    The smaller scale DID allow them the opportunity to produce more characters. At least, that's my interpretation of it. And it makes them a little easier to handle, and less fragile. I wish they'd STARTED with the MP-10 scale, but I totally hear you.

That said, the seeker mold and Rodimus match this scale as well, so really it's only MP-1 and Megatron that are out of scale.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yeah I'll take the smaller scale and get more characters. Sold off my Megatron like a year ago, but can't part with MP-01

MP-01 (Optimus Prime) is still my favorite toy.

SSG's El Chuxter got mine for me (and I later got him Starscream) but Prime IS a Masterpiece!

I really need more Decepticons and don't you guys think the Stunticons would be awesome as MPs?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think <insert G1 character here> would be an awesome MP.