Page 554 of 595 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 5944

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You asked what I thought. What do you think about what I think?
    Here is what I think about what you think:

-If you want to purchase a 3rd Springer, then go for it!! It's not like he is super hard to find. I can go to my local po-dunk Walmart here and grab 2 if I wanted.

-I agree with you about the chopper mode on him being skinny, but still, he's a triple changer and he's wonderful!!

-If you are considering another Blitzwing, perhaps you should wait until Double Dealer is released. He uses the same mold but has a different paint/color scheme.

JediTricks:

I read that Metroplex rumor on TFW2005 a couple of weeks back, but it may turn out to be just that..apparently Walmart's Black Friday ad has been released and there seems to be no mention of Transformers toys in it at all.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Jetwing Movie Optimus is going to be 49.99 at TRU on BF. Worth fighting crowds for?

Come to think of, between Los Feliz, Burbank and La Cienega TRU, I don't think I want to try any of them. Although last year I went to LF late in the day and found Hot Spot.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Jetwing Movie Optimus is going to be 49.99 at TRU on BF. Worth fighting crowds for?
    If you are feeling brave, I say go for it. It is such an awesome figure, and for that price it is an absolute steal.

I got one last Christmas from my wife. She ordered it off of Amazon for the same price. It is one of my favorite figures, hands down.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

TRU will be dead by around one. Okay, not "dead," but "normal crowded." I'm not sure what the demand for Jetwing Prime would be, so it's hard to gauge, but they tend to get a metric crap-ton of the big items like that, so you've got a shot.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Come to think of, between Los Feliz, Burbank and La Cienega TRU, I don't think I want to try any of them. Although last year I went to LF late in the day and found Hot Spot.
    Go there the Wednesday before and hide the item. That way you can return at anytime and beat the crowd.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

JetsAndHeels...

Hmm. DoubleDealer looks interesting.

Are you liking him?

Do you think that paint scheme makes his jet look better than Blitzwings?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Doubledealer is kinda wrong, since he was a rocket-launcher truck and a vulture, plus he was a Powermaster (though no fiction ever tried to explain how he had two engines with different loyalties, one of whom was a bat). But, hey, the figure looks awesome.

I'm crossing my fingers this might mean Dealer/Doubledealer isn't as dead as we thought in the IDW-verse.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    That third party Galvatron, though? That will be mine: http://tformers.com/transformers-uni...1508/news.html
    Pretty nice. And yet here we are again with a Third Party item that Hasbro simply ignores and complains about. I don't like Third Party stealing IP, but when Hasbro actively shuns its market for these things, what else are fans supposed to do? And when Hasbro does occasionally throw the collector a bone, it's a problem in one way or another - hard to find (MPs) or compromised (shrunken Classics Galvatron). How much is it going to be, do you think?

Depends on if you have the mold already from the second or third movie. I got it when it was nearly the same price last year and it's a great set, but not everybody is into it that much. If I were in your position, I'd go for it but probably try stores that aren't Los Feliz and Burbank.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Pretty nice. And yet here we are again with a Third Party item that Hasbro simply ignores and complains about. I don't like Third Party stealing IP, but when Hasbro actively shuns its market for these things, what else are fans supposed to do? And when Hasbro does occasionally throw the collector a bone, it's a problem in one way or another - hard to find (MPs) or compromised (shrunken Classics Galvatron). How much is it going to be, do you think?
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...07&mode=retail
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!