Page 558 of 578 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5773
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    That third "After the Dark" teaser.

Wow.

Just.

Holy crap. Wow.

I seriously might have to start getting floppies.
    I'm pretty damn curious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Thanks for the info. I bought from Anime Export, I don't mind paying upfront, although I jumped through a LOT of hoops to get an online card number just for them only to discover they only take paypal. Their shipping price plus their retail price is so much lower than HLJ on Wheeljack that I'd rather take the risk and just have my credit card company deal with the fallout if it goes down badly. Theirs is the price I mentally was ready to pay for an MP like this, and especially Wheeljack.
    Yeah, I will probably switch to AE at some point in the future when I have a bit more financial flexibility. I just can't pay for something eight months in advance without being able to cancel it atm. My final price when bundle shipping at HLJ isn't super high and I'm still paying less that a lot of people will end up paying so I feel pretty good about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Finally saw the end of Predicon Rising today. Good end to a solid show. I enjoyed Terry McGinnis as Bumblebee.
    LOL. Well played.

I saw Generations Armada Screamer at Target today but passed at the 18.49 price!! When I found Skids, Waspinator and Dreadwing at this same location back in December, they were only 12.99.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw Generations Armada Screamer at Target today but passed at the 18.49 price!! When I found Skids, Waspinator and Dreadwing at this same location back in December, they were only 12.99.
    Yeah, prices went up by five at Target. Went from $10 to $15 here.

I was hoping Tycho would have commented on the Transformers commercial last night by now. Love to hear his opinion on which transformers we saw. (Besides Prime, Bee, and Grimlock, that is...)

It was the best thing that was on last night.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Thanks.

First, a Cyberverse /or Legion Prime Would be on scale with Grimlock to ride like that.

Seems to me they want to capture the audience from The Hobbit by going dragon style.

I think we'll see the Stunticons go against the Dinobots. But Menasaur will be Voyager Class to go against THAT Grimlock. Loss Stunticons!

We saw Swoop pick up Bumblebee.

The green Autobot was Drift I think. Could be Sideswipe With rumor nude colors.

But the silver bought with the red car looked like sideswipe. But he was too large next to that car to be sideswipe.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No, there were no Transformers in the trailer. Just robot lemur monkeys.

The size of Grimlock and Swoop having two heads bugs me. Change is one thing. But why call them "Dinobots" if they're not dinosaurs? That's like calling a team "Constructicons" when they turn into submarines.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Submarines construct displacement in water from their mass.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Yeah, prices went up by five at Target. Went from $10 to $15 here.
    Found them at another store for $14.99. Looks like I just missed out on Darth Plagueus as that store finally restocked on Black Series 3.75"

There's a lot of confusion (I think).

Darth Plagueis is not shipping in Wave 3 with Mara Jade.

this is Mara Jade, Luminara, Pablo Jill and some troopers which you might find remnants of

this is the Darth Plagueis wave (4) whose remnants might not exist since the figures are really good and maybe only the Wookiee or Neyo could be future slow sellers... or maybe the Nikto - but not right now I'd think

Otherwise, you guys "get it."

But my area barely has any wave 3 figures. Target's seen none here in San Diego. I've gotten a Pablo Jill (and left Luminara and some others from wave 3) at Wal-Mart, but there's not much out there.

You guys want wave 4 - just in case anyone really was confused. [I was, since I've barely been enthusiastic about their choices and only bought Pablo Jill from ANYTHING I have found in my area thus far. (though I got BobaFrett most of the 6" just because he's BobaFrett - but haven't found him a Boba FETT at all and might buy him one from eBay if I have to - it's all part of an [incomplete] gift he's already received the rest of and likes, so I hear.)

Anyway, one further comment, while I am a huge EU fan, I wanted (and I think the fans voted for) Mara SKYWALKER who wears some green and off-green Jedi robes kind of like Adi Gallia or Depa Billaba but Hasbro admitted to overriding the fan choice vote and giving us 'classic' Mara Jade because they thought they knew better - to give the fans the debut look of Mara, who we only now have 3 figures of at this point.

If Ben Skywalker (as portrayed by Jesse Plemmons or another actor) is indeed in episode 7, and JJ Abrams is considering leaving the explanation of who his mom (was...or is...) intact from Timothy Zahn's Star Wars 'renaissance,' than it would make sense to release a Mara SKYWALKER figure - especially if that is what the fans voted for - even by way of a picture (or pictures) on the fan sites of Mara in green - NOT the dark blue special-ops cat-suit we already had 2 figures of ('98 EU wave and 2006 Comic 2-pack - 8 years between the first and 2nd version, and 8 years until the newer version and the last one - 2006).

I guess that is OK if Hasbro (was rumored to have said - I can't recall where though) that Mara SKYWALKER will be made soon. They just wanted to bring the character as she originally appeared back to the public conscious.

Finally George Lucas said in an interview I recorded, that he wanted to make Ep 7-9 about showing how Luke would train his son, different from Old Republic Jedi, and differently from what Darth Vader wanted for Luke (to join the Dark Side / Empire). AGAIN, if Luke is not self-reproducing, Ben Skywalker has to have a mom (I guess, unless if he's adopted in E7 - but then he'd still have a mom so who cares if Mara is off-screen? As I would not debut the still-famous-for-her-cat-suit-Mara (who's 26-27 the first time she appeared in Zahn's novels, as Luke is 26-27 at that point as well - 5 years after ROTJ) when instead, Mara makes her first on-screen appearance as a 50-something year old mother to Jesse Plemmons or Zack Effron (also rumored as Ben Skywalker).

In current EU, Mara was killed (around the time she - as a Jedi - was reaching her 50's - I suppose).

I don't think E7 needs to necessarily lend time to Luke with his wife and that story. It's been covered - and you may have seen or heard about Mr. & Mrs. Smith - just think of that with Brad and Angelina as Jedi powered. You get the idea. It ends happily and they have Ben. Now we move on.

But where's the correct figure of Mara SKYWALKER?