Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Griff

Boba Fett or a Stormtropper?

I was on a fan site not to long ago and they said that in Cloud City when 3P0 hears a R2 unit and goes to investigate some one says " Who are you?". Now I always thought that it was a Stormtropper but this person said that it could have been Boba Fett standing with a group of Stormtroppers. It really does not sound like either of them to me.

I wonder if there's any EU written about this?

I guess I always assumed it was a Stormtrooper - I would think that Fett was with Vader. I never really thought much about it.

the master jedi
    It could be Dengar and he just blasted 3PO because he was mad Fett got to Han first.

It was a Stormtrooper, because later when Chewie reactivates C3PO, 3PO says, "Stormtroopers......here"? Remember?

Smile

Yeah but Fett could have been standing with a group of stormtroppers.

Yeah,I believe it was stromtroopers from what 3po said.Fett was with Vader.

I always kind of pictured a bunch of Stormtroopers in that little room, playing sabaac and drinking Alderaanian ale, when here comes dorky 3P0, ...."oh I'm terribly sorry, oh no please don't get up".....
    Fett doesn't strike me as the type that would hang out with Stormtroopers though. And if he had been there, 3PO likely would have said ....."oh no! the bounty hunter!"... or some crap. Han & the others would definitely be more freaked out by Fett than a bunch of no-talent Stormtroopers. Just an opinion.

I posted something about this on the old SSG forums: http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?d...TID=8&PID=4861

I think it's worth a reviewing, but it's a running discussion about this possibility so I'm not going to port all that text over here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Exclamation

Originally posted by Caesar
    I wonder if there's any EU written about this?

I guess I always assumed it was a Stormtrooper - I would think that Fett was with Vader. I never really thought much about it.
    That scene is written in Tales Of The Bounty Hunters in Boba Fett or IG88īs tale, But I donīt remember who it was supposed to be.

I think it's pretty clear that there are Stormtroopers in the room the Threepio wanders into, judging from the first words he says after Chewie reactivates him. However, whether or not one of them actually pulled the trigger is unknown. As for the voice that doesn't sound like it comes out of a Stormtrooper helmet, I've always assumed that one o' them black-uniformed Imperial Commanders was with them. But I suppose it could have been Fett - though it doesn't really sound like him either.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."