Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tremble before the newest Sith Lord!

Behold, in all her evil glory...
    [font=Arial Black]Darth Maude!!![/font]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darthmaude.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	7890  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good God Man, I am running for my life.............................................. (there is no emoticon for running)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Dude,
    That is awesome! Almost made me pee my pants!

Scary thing is, I actually know who Maude is!!!

alls i gotta say is...

who's wrasslin'? Bea Arthur's wrasslin'!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

And then there's maude!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

How do you go from Cantina owner pouring drinks into the top of Tim Conway's head and singing woefully bad songs to becoming a sith lord? There must be a dearth of applicants.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Well, many Bothans died as a result of that singing. (Trails off in despair.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Reef, thanks! Yeah, I'm shocked that I know who she is too, and I'm the one who made that.

Darthvyn... um... whaaaaa?!?

JON9000, you have it backwards, she went from being a prequel-era Sith Lordess... er, Sith Lady... um... Sith, to managing the night shift at Chalmun's Cantina in Mos Eisley. Ah how the mighty did fall, from cutting off Jedi limbs to tossing drunks out on the street every night, and it's all the fault of Darth Sidious' "no girls!" policy once he got his Stormtrooper minions. Little does Darth Maude know, but that policy saved her life, as without it, she would have been killed by her nephew to take her place as the Sith apprentice... yes, it's true, Darth Maude is Anakin Skywalker's aunt!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Darthvyn... um... whaaaaa?!?
    don't ask me... but i found that guy's website here, in the thread about the dukes of hazard... i think this guy's like, the best artist ever... not because of his technique, as it's pretty meh, but just the subject matter... i mean, bea arthur wrestling velociraptors??? entitled "killing machine"???? now THAT'S art!

and howzabout

this
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Thanks JT, I had nightmares about being killed by Darth Maude.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten