Wizard board game figures - First pictures.

First pictures of the protos.
    On display : Bothan spy (not sure), Tessek the Quarren, Hammerhead, Leďa with sporting blaster, Stormtrooper, Bib Fortuna, Chewbacca, Jawa, Rebel Fleet trooper, Biker Scout, Imperial guard, Oola...

http://www.gamingreport.com/modules....owgall&gid=101
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Looks pretty sweet. I like the Fleet Trooper Biker SCout and the Jawa.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Does anyone know the price point for these? I would consider getting them if they are cheaper and maybe some type of carrying case! They look incredible though.

Re: Wizard board game figures - First pictures.

I'm really looking forward to these, since there are no more Action Fleet Mini-figures. They look awesome. I really like the Crimson Royal Guard. I am upset there were no pictures of Luke, Solo, Vader or Fett. Who I really hope is included in this series.

And just think 2 months after this get to stores CLONE STRIKE, will be released. I can't wait. Jango, Zam, Dooku, Anakin, Padme and tons of CLONES, CIS DROIDS, and JEDI. Truely the ultimate troop builder.

As for price I think they'll go around the same price as the Mini D&D game. $20 for the starter set and $10 for the booster packs.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Re: Wizard board game figures - First pictures.

Man, the first series haven't even got to stores yet and I'm thinking about the second for REBEL STORM. Is it just me or would anyone else like to see the Yuuzhan Vong added to the game? Or maybe a General Grevious or ARC Trooper rare figures, for CLONE STRIKE?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!