Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contest on Cartoonnetwork.com

On the main page, there is a link to a contest on cartoonnetwork.com where you can be a designer for a day and design whatever toy you want! It's just for people age 3-18, but still since I am 14 (and there are some people under 18 on here) it looks good. If you win the grand prize, you design what you want, plus you get a lot of stuff (most of it is already out, but it's subject to change). There are a whole bunch of second prizes, which are two deluxe figures (Clone Wars droid army and yellow clone army are shown) and two basic figures (the Yoda/Padawan sets are shown), but they could change too.

I entered, and really hope to win (though I probably won't). I wonder if they'd let you design a screen scene? That way you could really design three figures at a time.

Looks like my kids will be entering this contest.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm 17 at heart. Does that qualify?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Damn, I signed up for not realizing the age limitation thing. That sucks.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Jabba you get to make an action figure of your choice. I'm 18. I hope I win. I think I will try to get them to make a figure that I know they won't make. I was thinking Hermie or ultimate, ultimate Vader but they may make them so I think the dead version of Shmi or rosted Owen or Beru might do. It is not that I am sick or twisted, I just know they would never make those figures otherwise.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Oops, I said 3-18 but it's actually 6-18, don't know if this messes anyone up.

In the unlikely event that I win, I wouldn't know what to design. I could go for a superposeable version of Anakin with a huge portion of the droid factory and neutral cape, or a superposeable Yoda with a lot of stuff from the hangar duel. Or something that they might not get to like Yarna or Hermi or the Tonnika sisters. I guess I'll see . . .

Well not many of us 30+ are goimg to be in the contest
    Good luck Jabba!!!
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

All you had to do was eneter your email Address. My kids dont have one so I used mine, wonder if that makes a difference?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

God are my husband and I the olsdest ones on here???? LOL...I feel real old now...finding out there are 14 and 18 year olds here... ...and the only child we have at home living with us is too young!!...this really sucks big time!!
    [b][color=darkgreen]"luke I am your father" luke thinks (god I hope I look like my MOM!)[/color][/b]
    [color=black][b][i]Thanks to Lazer Brain, Jedikiss, [color=black]OC47150[/color] and DarthZylek for some great trades...... keep it up!!![/i][/b][/color]

There are a lot of old people here. Jabba and I are in the minority here. Right Jabba?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.