Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: george

george

I was wondering if any of you guys know if George Lucas knows about this site and looks at? The thought just popped in my head and was wondering if anyone had heard any rumors. It would be interesting to know what he thought about this site and its posters
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

Hmm, that's a good question. I don't think GL has a lot of time to go surfing the net. But I am pretty sure he has heard of this site, along with the other big ones out there. He probably has someone on the payroll out there surfing the net for SW stuff then send him reports about the latest buzz.
    May the force be with you.

I know his minions do, but I don't know if Lucas himself does. I would think Lucas would want to avoid SW sites in general.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Remember a while back in the last incarnation of the SSG forums there was one user who was always listed as being logged on? I can't remember what the name was but someone brought up that it was G.Lu incognito and had us all under constant surveillance.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I hope he reads this stuff, or has someone report back about these sites. He could use alot of info from us about various things.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the truth can be told, george does frequent this site. he posts under the name stillakid.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    the truth can be told, george does frequent this site. he posts under the name stillakid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax

Damn, you found me out!

George Lucas = Deckard Smith
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Jesus, if Stillakid were GL things would be way behind - those posts he thows up are more verbose than both of those PT scripts he's continually trying to defame!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008