Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I find spare accessories?

I have some figures that I've bought at a flea market or have had for years that are missing their weapons. Does anyone know where I could find these?

From POTF2 I need:
    -CommTech Han's blaster
    -X-Wing Luke's gun and saber
    -Wedge (from case) blaster
    -Grand Moff Tarkin's guns
    -Jawas' Ion blaster (the bigger gun)
    -Yoda's blue backback
    -Emperor's Guard's pike
    -Snowspeeder's battery cover

From SOTE:
    -Chewbacca's axe
    (also Boba vs. IG-88's comic)

From EU:
    -Luke's Hand!

From Episode I:
    -Anakin's grease gun
    -Naboo Anakin's commlink (little black thing)
    -Naboo Qui-Gon's saber hilt
    -Underwater Set black saber handle (obi-wan's)

POTJ:
    -Anakin's hydrospanner
    -Darth Maul's lower body!!
    -Security Battle Droid's Head!!

Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by vadersvette; 03-20-2004 at 07:47 PM.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Re: Where can I find spare accessories?

unfortunately, you aren't going to find any of that stuff unless someone on ebay auctions off a bag of misc accessories for some reason.... =/
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Ebay, or maybe a comic or specialty shop. About the only two places I could think of. Try some of the stores that advertise here, some produce repro weapons. They arent original, but they might help ya.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks, I found some stuff on eBay. Unfortunately, they come with all kinds of vehicles and figures. Some of it isn't even Star Wars. Probably either moms selling their kids toys or stuff bought at garage sales. Also, kidhuman, which sponsor sites should I look through to find stuff. I know Brian's Toys had vintage weapons, but I don't know if they have '95-now weapons.

I really dont know which sites, I know Iwas just skimming through them one day and saw weapons.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just went to Brian's Toys and they have loose figures for cheap, so I might buy them, and sell what I don't need from each figure

hey vadersvette i have the x-wing saber and gun, we should talk
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Thanks, clonehead. E-mail me.

vadersvette, you have mail
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I got your message, and replied back!