Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Chappelle's Show

LOL!!! That part was hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing and even when i think about it i began to laugh out loud. Just the mental image of him scraping his boots against the couch and cursing out loud is too funny.

I like the "When keeping it real goes wrong" segments too. The one with the corporate guy who ended up working at the gas station was funny. "WU-TANG!"
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I've probably seen the Rick James episode 5 times by now and I laugh just as hard as I did the first time.
    There are so parts that really get me:
    When Rick James pops up and punches Charlie Murphy in the forehead.
    When Charlie kicks Rick across the room.
    "Darkness!"
    "F- your couch, n- ! F- your couch!"
    "What did the five fingers say to the face?"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

That puppet bit was too much! I was dying when Dave came out with a puppet voiced by Snoop. Snoop's musical bit afterwards was almost incomprehensible though. Hell, I can't even remember what the previous sketches were.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Snoop spent too much time in the "green room."

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    You can always win my laughter on poo-poo and pee humor, so that is why I liked last week's episode where he talks about how R. Kelly was innocent and how peeing can be digitally inserted into video. To prove his point, he whizzed all over the prosecutor, saying "See. Did I just do that?"
    He also did an R. Kelly video to one of R. Kelly's songs. I don't remember which one it was, but it went something like "I want to pee on you".
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

One of the best fall down funny moments has got to be Dave partying at Oprah's house wearing that goofy looking hooded sweatshirt with the sunglasses built in, and singing karoke of "The Jeffersons" theme with his Japanese guests.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I got to see the puppet episode again last night.

"That's okay, I don't need you, honey.
    Cause I beat my **** like it owes me money!"
    "Time for a ***** sandwich."
    Something, then "or your **** will be smokin'."

Oh man that was classic.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I strongly recommend buying the DVD for Season 1. I've seen a lot of stuff that I don't remember seeing on the original show, stuff that is just too controversial or distasteful for television. The regular sketches are unedited and you can hear all the swears and stuff.

BF, I do remember the R. Kelley video (not the infamous one ) in where Dave mimics peeing on people. Dang hilarious!

My new favorite expression, which I can credit the show with, is "squeezing off some hot butt mud."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Pretty popular DVD set considering it's been out for a MONTH already. I tried to buy it on Saturday but all five stores I checked were sold out.
    Disgusted, I just decided to order online . . . well, DeepDiscountDVD is currently out of stock as well.
    Meh, I placed an order so I'll just wait it out some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    My new favorite expression, which I can credit the show with, is "squeezing off some hot butt mud."
    I find myself saying "F--- yo couch, F--- yo couch!!!" at school and work nowadays. A stupid thought will cross my mind and all of a sudden im there moving my legs and saying it.

The puppet bit was hilarious. Charlie Murphys puppet (the trash can one) was the funniest one there.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay