Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: Chappelle's Show

The trash can puppet was really funny! While it was going, I was dying, but then that Snoop puppet came on and my brain locked up.

Guys, please watch the language in here, unlike the show, we aren't TV-MA.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh man! Last night's episode was SOOOOOOOOO damn funny, I thought I was going to wet myself from laughing so hard, especially after South Park's hilariously gruesome ending. The Wayne Brady beginning was funny, Joe Rogan doing the Fear Factor one was entertaining, a little long but I laughed, and then it just got hilarious. The part with Dave getting his show back from Wayne showing us the flashback of their night together was so damn funny, Wayne Brady was surprisingly effective playing himself secretly a thug, and when the ho thanks Dave for keeping Wayne Brady from choking her out and Dave yells "run, b**ch, run for your life!!!" I was crying with laughter. The whole segment was so funny I watched it twice! This ep is going to be very hard to top.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm Wayne Brady B****!!!!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It was a nice little way to break the perception that people have of Wayne Brady, by making him a gangster thug. The premise was that since ABC cancelled the Wayne Brady show, that Wayne has lost it with his "goody-goody image." So he was showing Dave Chapelle, who lampooned him earlier in the season, what he truly was. My favorite parts from last nights episode are when Wayne went to the group of prostitutes to hustle out some money, and when the cop pulled them over and Dave sang the bit from his coffee creamer commercial. "Hey, my mother-in-law just loves you."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Wayne Brady as a G was funny. I liked this episode much more than last weeks. Now we need to see another one of Charlie Murphys true Hollywood stories. Those are a riot.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey, i just saw on Comedycentral.com that there is going to be a mini Chappelle Show marathon tonight starting at 9pm. I'll be watching these for sure.

I also loved this weeks as well. I nearly wet myself when they stopped to get money from Wayne Brady's, uh, "women" and Chappelle yells, "Run B----, Run!!! Save yourself!!!" That was too funny!! Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

So what did you guys think of last nights episode? I thought the civil rights skit was funny. I didnt mind the Lil Jon part either, i found it humorous when i heard the real Lil Jon speak quietly, im so used to hearing him hollering on a song. I skipped on the Outkast performance at the end, not like i cant turn on the radio and hear one of their songs spinning.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I thought the civil rights one was funny, but it started strong enough that I thought it would have worked better if they played it more straight, less of the "caca doodoo" 3rd-grader jokes and sticking more to the theme.

The Lil John one actually cracked me up, it felt like a good way to END that bit for good (hint hint ).

The Black Bush one was sorta funny, but it seemed a little slapped-together, could have been written tighter.

I also fast-forwarded past the musical performance at the end.

All in all, it wasn't as good as last week's, but it was entertaining.

Dayum! I just started watching this last week (with the "Best of Season 2 Part 1 Except Rick James" episode). That Wayne Brady bit is the funniest thing I think I've ever seen in a skit comedy show, beating even stalwarts like Homie D Clown and Toonces the Driving Cat.

"What's this? Mister Franklin is lonely. No, don't sorry me. Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b****?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just saw this for the first time the other day (finally have cable). It was the Rick James episode. That was too funny. I've been going around all week saying "I'm Rick James *****!"
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car