Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: Chappelle's Show

Dave is 31 today.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Wow, I'm only a couple years younger and him getting $50mil at 30 makes my 29 years on this planet feel like a total waste.

Hopefully season 3 will be good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Season Three is on hiatus. After signing a Comedy Central record $50 million two-year deal a few months back, Chapelle's season premier, originally intended for May 31st, has been postponed indefinitely. No official reason has been given, but he isn't showing up for scheduled shooting. There are all sorts of rumors to why he isn't coming including Dave becoming frustrated with the creative differences between him and the network, the fact that he is on drugs and needs help, or is he has been overwhelmed with all the success that he has faced the last two years and can't handle it.

Hope that Dave comes to his senses, whatever his problems may be, and realizes that his fans miss the show and want to see him back.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Oh, that just sucks.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Here i was eagerly anticipating it this month and now this news. I think the least Comedy Central can do is to ship out the season 2 DVD, after all the waiting it would help ease the time until we see new episodes.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I saw this today at work. Posted it on our comps. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. Oh well, heres to hoping it all works out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh man, that sucks. Season 3 on the 31st was gonna be the only good thing starting this month, what with the season finale of Gilmore Girls and of course ROTS.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Just saw this news item an hour ago. Seems that Dave has checked himself into a mental rehabilitation clinic in South Africa. Read all about here.

Chapelle checks in . . .
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Just saw this news item an hour ago. Seems that Dave has checked himself into a mental rehabilitation clinic in South Africa. Read all about here.

Chapelle checks in . . .
    Yeah you beat me to it, I heard about this on the Stern show this morning. I've never seen his show before so I can't say whether or not it's any good, but I've seen his stand up and he's histerical. Hope he's ok.
    "I have you now."

Dang, I hope he's okay. He's probably the funniest comedian today and I would hate to see him go away.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram