Darth Maul bust at KB.com

Check this out. The Lego Maul bust has popped up at the KB website. I don't usually collect Legos, but I have the Ultimate Yoda and always wanted the Maul bust.... In fact, I really want one of these pretty badly!

It's still a bit too pricey for me, but maybe this means we have a chance of seeing them show up in stores on clearance someday. I would buy one for about half the price their asking......

I dunno, what do you guys think???

Yeah, $150 for that think seems way expensive. Then again maybe it's worth it for the bricks that could be used making a custom set of something else.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Give it a few weeks, when the rest of Kb is going out of business and get it for $1.50
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The set is not great for bricks you'd use for customizing, it's almost all standard 2x2 and 2x4 black and red bricks as I understand it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If it shows up at the stores, It'll be a shock. The store closest to me is justa bout bare.. I did manage to get in while the gettin was good and pick up the GGuard for $17 and the Ultimate Lego Yoda for $27.. I couldnt pass that up.

It is somewhat funny they are selling the stuff in the stores for dirt cheap prices but the website still has all the "good" goods for mega cash..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Re: Darth Maul bust at KB.com

Now that I think about that bust it does seem funny to be appearing on KB.com. It was a S@H exclusive meaning that it's likely not to show up outside the Lego retail realm. Maybe this is an omen that other exclusives (**cough**cloud city) may make a similar showing.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

If C.C. does show up there, they will prolly charge 9 million dollars for it. It would still be cheaper to get it S@H .
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    If C.C. does show up there, they will prolly charge 9 million dollars for it. It would still be cheaper to get it S@H .
    That would at least take care of some of their $ problems so maybe they would reopen some stores.