Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Death star clash Vader.....

Anyone else have as much of a hard time finding the HOF asst as I have??? I haven't seen any of these on any toy shelves anywhere

I remember hearing reports that they were showing up at K-Marts, but I have yet to find them there too......

Anyways, I just broke my "don't buy any new figures on ebay" rule and got one off ebay at a very inflated price. I feel like a sucker. I know I can't really complain since I chose to click "bid now". I just had to have it for my carded Vader collection.

Wouldn't mind having a few more CT stormy's too, but I don't want 'em enough to resort to ebay.

*ok, I'm done punishing myself for caving in now........

I was lucky enough to find a whole set at K-Mart and bought 'em all except Darth Maul (dinged up card). A day later I found another sets at a different K-Mart and scored a MOMC Maul to complete the set.

Those were the only 2 times I ever saw them.
    May the force be with you.

Never seen em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I only saw the remnants of the wave twice. Once at K-Mart and once at TRU. The only figure left was C-3PO at K-Mart. He was MOMC so I snagged him since he was the one I really wanted from this wave. Saw the Luke, R2, and Anakin at TRU that same day. I should have bought the R2 as I went back the next day and they were all gone. I was lucky enough to get the Vader the first time he was released on a Saga card.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

This is one of those waves that really pays to just order the case. Each case is packed with 1 of each figure. That gives you one of each MOMC with no openers (no need since they are all re-hashes).

I've only seen the 3PO at Kmart West Covina and TRU in Hwthorne other than that no sign of them
    I wanted to score a couple of stormies but no luck I did ordered a case from EE (still waiting for wave 4)
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

I found the ones I wanted at a local WalMart...who coincidentally never got the Lando skiff or Yavin waves...skipped right to HOF. My Toys R Us just got them in less than a week ago...so there is hope.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the ones I wanted at a local WalMart...who coincidentally never got the Lando skiff or Yavin waves...skipped right to HOF.
    Actually the HOF assortment is pre-Yavin. I believe it is supposed to be the third wave for 2004. At least that's what they posted on EE:

Star Wars 3 3/4 inch Hall of Fame (HOF) action figure assortment Wave 3.
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS84715E

i have seen all of them i think. but we only got stormy, 3po, r2, and another i can't remeber right off hand.
    H
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I don't want any of these as I already have them from previous releases, but I didn't even know they were out yet. My stupid stores think that no stock gets them more money, I guess. Target always has a load of animated figures and occasionally some ultra figures that sell out really fast.

New stock + good supply = happy customers + money for the companies
    Wow what a new concept.