Today sucked............

Well, today I had to give my dog away. He had been growling at my step son for awhile and it hadnt gotten any better. Had to give him to a Rescue organization. Hurt like hell to let him go. I know he is better off there and am greatfull he never bit anyone, but he was still my dog and I loved him. The good news is Iget a new puppy tomorrow. GOnna name him Paploo. The one I gave away was Luke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lucas.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	7949  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry to hear that man! I once had to put my pet Doberman down after 12 years, 'cause his physical aliments were just causing him too much pain/discomfort! It truely sucked! However in both cases you just gotta believe that your doing the best thing for them and all involved...like your step son!!! I bet you anything Paploo will work out fine, seeing as how he'll be able to grow with and alongside your step son! Hope it works out!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

That does suck KH!

However, I'm sure you're new pup will bring much love and joy plus a few chewed up SW figures along the way.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

This is one of the reasons my wife and I have decided to wait until we have our next kid to buy another dog. They say it's difficult for some dogs to adapt and accept new kids around them...full time anyway.

We lost our first dog. We got her when we lived in Hawaii. When we were getting ready to move to Kentucky we took her to a friends house to stay for a couple of days and she ran away. We adopted her from the Humane Society and she had a chip in her shoulder. We had hoped they would find her and call us but they never did. I am sorry to hear about you loss.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidiously Darth

However, I'm sure you're new pup will bring much love and joy plus a few chewed up SW figures along the way.

Hopefully not since they are all MOC and on the walls. ALso in a locked room unless someone (me or mywife) is on the computer.

Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Sorry to hear about your loss man. I've had a few pets depart in my life and it is a never an easy time when you let them go.

I'm sure Paploo will work out and Luke will find another happy home.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

My first dog had to be put to sleep. I cant believe how long hed been with us and to know that he was going to be gone was truely heartbreaking. Poor Spot, i never did appreciate him like i should have. He was a pain in the butt sometimes, but i would give anything just to have him in my backyard again. My condolences KidHuman, hopefully his new owners will take good care of him.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I'm sorry too, KH. I still have my first dog (Woody, 1/2 Beagle 1/2 Bassett Hound cross, 9 yrs old this fall) and am not looking forward to him going. He's been with us since just after our marriage, and has put up with more change than he's deserved (moved across Canada, dealt with the arrival of 2 babies and the diminishing attention that leads to) with absolute grace. He never barks or growls at the kids no matter what. He's my dog and I love him to bits. If I were in your shoes, I'd be absolutely beside myself.

That being said, you're doing the right thing. He'll be fine, and you and the family can enjoy the trials and tribulations of raising up the new doggie into a pet for your whole family. Good luck!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Got my new puppy today. My USB ports arent recognizing my Digital Camera or my Web Cam so I cant take a pic of him topost. He is about 4 weeks old and we have to bottle feed them a little still. The mother was young, less than a year old and wasn't taking care of them, so we took him early. He is a little brown dog with a chubby little face. Real cute puppy. When I get some pics developed I will post em.

Thanks JJ, LBC, and K.A.K. for the love.

It sucks giving up pets. It beats them dying though. I've gone thru both. The cat I gave away was named Monkey (the cat was abused before we got her, tried climbing all over everything but had no sense of balance). When we gave her away, it was to one of my Mom's friends who had a farm. So that was cool.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but it was for the right reason. Happy to hear about your gain.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars