Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who watched The SImpsons tonight?

If you are on the West Coast and see this, you better watch the Simpsons, as they make fun of good old G. Lu himself and the prequels. Good stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They did an accurate job describing how we all feel about E1 and (dare I say) Jar-Jar
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Dont ya mean Jim Jam?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I really liked the "imitation gruel" colored Yoda.

Maybe GL will take a hint.........
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I watched it, and it was kinda funny. I missed the first few minutes (I started when Yoda was talking to the senate) so I didn't really know what was going on. I liked Comic Book Guy: "I will only see it three more times . . . today!"

I didn't really get why they made the Cosmic Wars creator so small. It seemed a little too cartoony for The Simpsons, and George isn't even very short (I think).

I want some Jim Jam Bonks cereal

Jim Jam Bonks! HA! That was one of the better newer episodes. The Tauntaun was a nice touch too. You can't complain about a simpsons that features that much Star Wars and alcohol. Once again, it's just like the simpsons cracked open my head and scooped out the load of crap that's inside. I love it!
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Yeah it was a nice cheap shot to the prequels. I hope Stillakid watched it, as he would probably still be laughing right about now.

D'oh! I missed it. I'm sure it'll get rerun soon enough.

Was it as funny as the MAD-TV parody several years back where Skywalker Ranch was some dump in the ghetto and they introduced the character Aunt Jar Jarmima?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Not really Man Can, but it was pretty funny. Homer and Marge were at a winery next door to the Ranch, and when the G. Lu character came out, the started playing catch with him.

Act 1 got it pretty much straight up, only problem... nearly 5 years too late. Act 2, Marge had some really funny lines, stuff that felt like pre-season-3 Marge. Act 3... well, they can't all be winners.

I think they made Lucas... er, "Curtis" short to suggest a Napoleon complex. I was dying when they rattled off the address for complaints to Fox because that actually IS the real address!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.