Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Happy birthday, man!! I'll come over and clean YOUR Bantha today as a birthday pressie. I... uh... hmmm. That sounded kinda dirty. Oh, well. Whatever. Have a happy birthday!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Got in one more birthday in before the end of the world later this year! Happy!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I just realized that I never responded to my own birthday thread last year! How rude of me.

Anyway, you can tell by my avatar that my B-day snuck up on me! Thanks Teeeye and SK99.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Happy birthday, man!! I'll come over and clean YOUR Bantha today as a birthday pressie. I... uh... hmmm. That sounded kinda dirty. Oh, well. Whatever. Have a happy birthday!!!
    Please do!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Got in one more birthday in before the end of the world later this year! Happy!
    Good point. Even though as teachers it is a school night (but did I hear you are on Spring Break?) I might just as well have a few tall cold ones to celebrate. Heck, I might even bring them into work tomorrow. How can you fire someone when the world is ending?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

happy birthday lbc!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Three is a magic number (yes it is), and you have TWO of them this year! You should c3l3brat3 that!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

"Candles do not concern me, admiral. I want that card, not excuses."

Happy birthday, LBC!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thank you very much guys for the birthday wishes. It's nice to see a bit of history with the bumped thread year after year.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    Thank you very much guys for the birthday wishes. It's nice to see a bit of history with the bumped thread year after year.
    ...only because LBC rocks!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!