Hybrid View

Medal of Yavin shipping soon!

For those who ordered the Medal of Yavin, but haven't received an email from MR yet, it will be shipping soon. My guess is within the next couple of days.

I didn't order this direct from MR, but the person I ordered from is in flight 1.

Re: Medal of Yavin shipping soon!

Cool stuff. I'm ordering mine from another etailer. But the price for mine is pretty cheap, canit wait!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It's too bad not ALL of MR's props were priced just over $100. Then I would love this hobby even more!!

Damn straight. I've been checking craft and hobby stores latley looking for a case for the Yavin medal since I've gathered that it doest come with one for display.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I plan on getting my case from cases for collectibles. I wanted to have the case here, and ready for when the MOY arrived, but I'm not too sure what the dimensions are yet. I'm guessing 10x10x12 just not sure.

Mine arrives here on the first. Cant wait.