Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arc Trooper

Arc Trooper

which one is harder to find? the red or the grey, I got both, but i haven't seen either one of them again in the stores.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Re: Arc Trooper

Technically both, the red would probably be hardest though. The Grey/Blue ARC shipped for awhile before the production line turned into Red's. However the grey one was also available in the 2-packs, but those were pretty hard to find themselves.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I never saw the RED at retail. Saw the Blue/grey one a few times.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I havent seen the red one yet...only in bids...
    As always...........L

I seen a decent amount of Blue/Grey ones back when the first wave hit. I only seen three Reds in all my time searching. Like a moron, i passed on them only to never see them again. Add another figure to my Ebay list.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

i understand what you mean kool-aid killer. I found 3 ephant mon's at TRU for 2.99 each and for some stupid reason i only bought one of them. I also, another time at a TRU found a twilight Frodo (ya i know it is a LOTR figure) and i didn't buy it. AHH so so so stupid!
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

See my Figures!

My new website

Red is definitely harder to find. I never saw it at retail and had to purchase one from a fellow collector in Virginia for it.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

well the only place i've been looking have been TRU, KB (now out of business), Puzzel Zoo, and someone i know at a swap meet by my house. I wish i had a wal mart around me!

See my Figures!

My new website

Well, on personal account, I consider both Rare as I've never EVER seen a Clone Wars figure (not counting Animated) in ANY retail store within a 3 hour radious of where I live. I had to resort to buying a Grey Clone off a fellow SSGer and Just made a deal to buy another Grey and a Red one from someone tonight. woohoo.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

well i guess i will have to consider myself luckly, thanks for your guy's input i appreciate it

See my Figures!

My new website