Question Mara Jade EU figure

In your opinion, is she worth 20 (roughly $20)? I saw her in a comic shop near me and am wondering if I should buy her, this is the only time I've seen her since '99. I really like her character, one EU's best (Along with Corran Horn ). I also saw Kyle Katarn at the same price.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Cool

I got her today, very nice, I'll put her beside Emperor Palpatine, now I want an Imperial Shuttle to put them in!

Congratulations on the M.J. If it makes you feel any better, I paid $40 for her, only to see it a month later for $10 @ the Fan Club. ......but, win some, lose some.

"Arrgh..."

Thumbs up Plus Stormies

Originally posted by Darth Evil
    I got her today, very nice, I'll put her beside Emperor Palpatine, now I want an Imperial Shuttle to put them in!
    All you need now is a whole bunch of stormtroopers and you can have something like this! By The Emperor's Hand
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I say get it if that is the only you can have her.I like mine and have her next to Luke.20.00 isn't that much for a figure that is hard to find and I would get the others if you can.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Thumbs up

The diorama is very cool ACPin, you certainly have enough CTC Stormtroopers.