Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Nice cheap online store

Found this store online that has really goods prices on SW figures. Check it out. Figured it might help ya a bit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Nice cheap online store

great find, i might have to use them
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

thanks for the tip. I already ordered $53 worth of stuff! =)
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Thanks for the heads up, KH... looks like their prices are comparable to those of Yestertoys. Maybe they will ship their stuff out faster, though!

Your all welcome. Just thought I would share the site with all of you guys.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

No wonder why they call themselves "Oh My God!" Of the new figures, they only had some in-stock, but that's more than my stores. Too bad I don't have any money right now, or I would buy some.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yeah, they had more in stock until Card Dreamer came along! I saw that list of yours man, thats a lot for $53! j/k.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

you should ask these guys for some commision
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Thanks KH. I was able to pick up some of the figures I missed last Summer and Fall, and don't feel dirty about what I paid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by clonehead
    you should ask these guys for some commision
    Nah its all for the love of collecting. Alot of these guys here are in school and have limited budgets. Its allgood in my eyes. SHare the wealth as far as I am concerned.