Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: What Are the names of Han Solo's Kids

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I hadnt read any books until recently either, about the past year or so. The Zahn trilogy is awesome. It is seen here . The books are listed as 4 and 5. Thaere is also a third one called The Last COmmand. I am now reading The Hand of Thrawn series(Spectres of the past and Visions of the Future.) SO far they are really good. I have also read Tales of The Bounty Hunter which was decent and Shadow Hunter. Shadow Hunter is about Darth Maul and takes place directly before EP1. Check those out, I think you would like them.
    Thanks KH I'll look in to
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Shadows of the Empire would be a good one too...it's the only book (that I know of) to get it's own soundtrack
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Card Dreamer
    Shadows of the Empire would be a good one too...it's the only book (that I know of) to get it's own soundtrack
    And don't forget the N64 game. one of my favorite games for that machine.
    I went out today and got the dark empire comic book, so far sooooooooo GOOD
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

M.S. Instead of purchasing the books, you might want to check your local library. I have found quite a few books there that I have read including the Zahn Trilogy and Hand of Thrawn series.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    M.S. Instead of purchasing the books, you might want to check your local library. I have found quite a few books there that I have read including the Zahn Trilogy and Hand of Thrawn series.
    Thanks i'll do that

Quote Originally Posted by Card Dreamer
    Heck, Shadows is the only one worth reading, IMO.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Rocketboy, I oculd easily argue that. Yes, it was a very good stroy, but the words used, and way it was worded...felt like I was reading a VERY long Jedi Apprentice or Jedi Quest book...played down.....
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

True, but in my opinion, Shadows of the Empire was the only novel that truly captured the feeling of a Star Wars movie.
    The few others I've read just didn't feel like Star Wars to me. Know what I mean?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'm half way done with SOTE and it's REALLY good as I read I see a movie in my head

Did ya get it from the library or buy it?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten