Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

What Are the names of Han Solo's Kids

I'm not famiiar with the EU but I'm wondering what the names of the kids are.
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Re: What Are the names of Han Solo's Kids

Jaina and Jacen Solo (twins, born in The Thrawn Trilogy, Hier To The Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command.) and Anakin Solo (from the comic Dark Empire 1, Dark Empire 2, and Empire's End).
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Yep, that says it all.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yep, that says it all.
    Not really, Anakin is dead.

So Han only has the two kids now.
    May the force be with you.

What about Leia.....doesnt she still have kids?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nope, I think Han had them Solo.
    May the force be with you.

Thanks for the info
    Can i still get those novels at B&N ?
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Most likely, but check Amazon.com first. They might have used editions of the books. I have ordered used copies and they were alot cheaper than retail and in just as good of shape.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Thanks for the info I'll try Amazon
    I have been collecting figures since 95 but never got into the novels or EU but some of the people in this site said that the writting on those novels is better than the one on the prequels

Quote Originally Posted by mina solo
    Thanks for the info I'll try Amazon
    I have been collecting figures since 95 but never got into the novels or EU but some of the people in this site said that the writting on those novels is better than the one on the prequels
    I hadnt read any books until recently either, about the past year or so. The Zahn trilogy is awesome. It is seen here . The books are listed as 4 and 5. Thaere is also a third one called The Last COmmand. I am now reading The Hand of Thrawn series(Spectres of the past and Visions of the Future.) SO far they are really good. I have also read Tales of The Bounty Hunter which was decent and Shadow Hunter. Shadow Hunter is about Darth Maul and takes place directly before EP1. Check those out, I think you would like them.