Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What EU Ships to make?

Just curious as to what EU ships/fighters you all would like to see get made?

me, my top 5 are:

1.) E-wing

2.) Corralskipper

3.) V-wing

4.) K-wing

5.) Suncrusher
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Re: What EU Ships to make?

Wild Karrde

Dreadnaught

E-wing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ooh, I didn't even think about those first too...nice job!

I'd also like to see:

6.) Jade's Shadow

7.) Jade's Sabre

8.) Skipray Blastboat

9.) TIE Defender

10.) Z-95 Headhunter

Heck, I would take the Chimera just to get a Star Destroyer.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

didn't they make an electronic ISD? I know it wasn't nearly big enough to put a fig in, but...

Enforcer 1
    Ch'unthor (or whatever the jedi ship is called)
    eVerlasTing

Quote Originally Posted by Card Dreamer
    didn't they make an electronic ISD? I know it wasn't nearly big enough to put a fig in, but...
    I wants a huge one. If they can make the Queens Star-Ship, then they need to make an ISD. Either Chimera or the Executor.

Yeah, but the Queen's ship was huge and $100 when it came out...if they did an ISD to scale based on that....*shudder* thank of the price!!

Price wouldnt matter to me. I have always wanted one.

I don't know if I'd want to spend $200+ on even an ISD though....and if they REALLY wanted to o it to scale, they need to be able to put a TIE Fighter in their for launching ;P