Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    Just went to Target here in Burbank, CA. I found something so bizarre, that I have to get some answers. I found about 8 gold carded figs saga/OT: Han Solo with Endor Cape (his arms camouflaged, but the cape is removeable- really lame), Han Flight from Alderaan, General Lando, Lando Jabba's Skiff, Lando (blue muscle shirt), R2-D2 (basic, no accessories other than the new flat stand): None of them had the decals on the bubble that identify the character/with photo. Just a giant bubble. What kind of f*#$-up is this?
    Last edited by Jango Speck; 03-24-2004 at 02:42 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    do you have a picture of them yet?
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

    R U still reading this? why?

    See my Figures!

    My new website

  3. #3

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by clonehead
    do you have a picture of them yet?
    I didn't buy the figures (I don't collect errors). And I didn't have a camera with me. Believe me, I'd rather post a pic than try to describe this situation.

  4. #4

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by speck2001
    I didn't buy the figures (I don't collect errors). And I didn't have a camera with me. Believe me, I'd rather post a pic than try to describe this situation.
    you don't collect errors?! Well i don't either but if i find some at a cheap price, i see that as money in the bank.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

    R U still reading this? why?

    See my Figures!

    My new website

  5. #5

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by clonehead
    you don't collect errors?! Well i don't either but if i find some at a cheap price, i see that as money in the bank.
    I collect for fun, not profit- I haven no intention of selling my stuff, and I don't buy multiple same figs at the store when I know other people are looking for them.

  6. #6

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    to each his/her own. I understand your view, I just have another. I just can't pass up things that are different. Just like my darth maul that i bought(with the unpainted chest), I love it!
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

    R U still reading this? why?

    See my Figures!

    My new website

  7. #7

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by speck2001
    Just went to Target here in Burbank, CA. I found something so bizarre, that I have to get some answers. I found about 8 gold carded figs saga/OT: Han Solo with Endor Cape (his arms camouflaged, but the cape is removeable- really lame), Han Flight from Alderaan, General Lando, Lando Jabba's Skiff, Lando (blue muscle shirt), R2-D2 (basic, no accessories other than the new flat stand): None of them had the decals on the bubble that identify the character/with photo. Just a giant bubble. What kind of f*#$-up is this?
    What the hell are you talking about? We haven't had an Endor han for years. It sounds like either you are pulling our legs or someone returned some bad custom carded figures to get their money back.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  8. #8

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    I second that turbo.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  9. #9

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    hum, i didn't relize what he had said.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

    R U still reading this? why?

    See my Figures!

    My new website

  10. #10

    Re: Gold Saga/OT Target Bubble Decal/Photo Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    What the hell are you talking about? We haven't had an Endor han for years. It sounds like either you are pulling our legs or someone returned some bad custom carded figures to get their money back.
    I'm not making this up- I've never heard of people returning "customs". I'll see if they are still there tonight and try to snap some pix. I looked to see if the bubbles had been re-attached (as if someone returned old POTF figs in new cards), but they looked pretty convincing. The only thing really wrong was the missing decals on the front.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO