Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just went to Target...

i just went to target and they had the CW from Cartoon Network. it seems that is all they are carrying now, even though they have the room for the NS figs. Anyways i saw a few yoda's and i was tempted to buy one, but i figured they aren't that uncommon and popular. was i wrong?
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Re: I just went to Target...

I've seen plenty of all of them, particularly the 2nd wave and they don't seem to be moving very fast. I'd say pick one up if you like the look of him. I have the whole set, and though I open all my figures, I haven't opened any of these yet because I think the packaging is so nice. I'm hoping they get marked down so i can pick up some doubles. I particularly like the Count Dooku and Clone Trooper figures, myself.

Well people keep claiming that the animated Yoda is rare, but I haven't had a problem seeing him numerous times. It's the Clone Trooper that scarce in my area.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Um what are NS figures?

Anyway, the animated set is pretty common, my Targets always have some but very few basic and Ultra figures. It seems to me that Yoda and the clone trooper are the most sought-after (and alas, the only two I still need), just like in most of the other lines. Unfortunately, this seems to have the same fate as some other Target exclusives - very few at first, and being very popular, then being overstocked and eventually clearanced (a la the accessory sets).

But if you want Yoda and don't want to take chances, you should go get it right away.

Ns=New Saga?????

I passed on these. I have seen everyone except the clone trooper. I would of picked him up if I ever saw him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ya sorry about the confusion ya NS is now saga, sorry about that. I decided to pick up the Imperial dignatary, Luke (hoth), and ach-med, don't think they are too rare, but i need them to complete the set
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

See my Figures!

My new website

I saw some remnants of the Tatooine wave in the form of Lando [skiff guard] on the pegs at Target the other day. Other than that... It's been Clone Wars cartoon figures.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Does anyone ever see (at retail) the shirtless Kit Fisto, Saesee Tinn, and SA Clonetrooper from the last CW series? They came and went here (Los Angeles) and I never saw em. Just wondering if it was the same way in other parts of the country.

I think that's pretty much been the lay of the land, BS (BS - Blue Snaggletooth, not the other BS *snicker snicker*). We have't seen any animated figures in Canada yet, even though we heard Zellers might be picking them up for distribution up here. No appearance of the second wave of CW figures, either. Still trying to be optimistic, but it's starting to wear thin.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

you know, your not missing anything by not having the cartoon network figs. i'm not too thrilled with their designs.

See my Figures!

My new website