Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

exclusives question

Hey
    I am sure this has been talked about but I missed out

Where is the Sandcrawler exclusive to
    Are the figures that come with it NEW?
    Whats it going to be retail

Is the pilot in the TRU exclusive Red Leader X Wing a new figure

I missed out on that. so I appreciate your help.
    Thanks
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Re: exclusives question

The sandcrawler pretty much will go to Target. It will be around 50 bucks and come with 3 figures that havent been named yet.

ANd I believe it is a rehashed pilot with the X-Wing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

uhg, I hate exclusives...should never be allowed...
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Exclusives is an other word for EXPENSIVE OVERPRICED item that only collectors want.
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

i'm a little tired of the exclusives. it just is another way to have people travel to differnet stores.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

And for scalpers to snatch them all up and sell on Ebay for twice the recommended price. Exclusives always irk me. I cant think of many exclusives that I have except the Holiday 2-pack from Wal-Mart. Actually, the only exclusives I do own, have been bought at Wal-Mart, since I frequent them most often.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i have seen the sandcrawler on pre-sale in the uk at www.r2dtoys.com and it is listed with only two figures. i am sure i read somewhere that the droid is the death star droid repainted and the jawa is the one that came with the potf ronto beast pack.

I want this vehicle, one of the few vintage vehicles I want but dont have. I wish that they would totally fill it up with lots of droid parts, and I mean alot. Maybe those parts could be put together to make a bunch o fdifferent droids like the old Droid Factory.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

It amazes me that the Sandcrawler will retail for about as much as the Falcon and won't have any of the cool upgrades to it... other than paint. That's just dire. I don't know what they were thinking.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I just hope Hasbro fixes the side door. The weakest part of Kenner's design is the hinge for the side door, it just wasn't meant to last. If Hasbro retooled it to be like the AT-AT's side door it would work fine and last.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane