Thread: Hoth Luke Error

Hoth Luke Error

I just got a Hoth Luke or trooper depends on how you look at it anyways
    the insert has luke's picture the card has the trooper picture in the back and there is a hoth trooper inside the bubble.
    so much for quality control(now how do i post the picture?)
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Re: Hoth Luke Error

Yes!!! I did it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trooper.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	7970  
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

damn! nice grab
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Quote Originally Posted by clonehead
    damn! nice grab
    Are you into variations & errors?

yes and no. i won't go out of my way to buy or find them, but if i see them i want them!
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website