Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Insider 75 - New vehicles!!!

This month's Insider (Grievous on cover) tells some great news. In the fall, TRU will have Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and a Y-wing. Target will have a repaint of Jango's Slave I in ESB colors, and the sandcrawler!!!!!! The sandcrawler has the two jawas from the 1996 pack and a gray-gold Death Star Droid, and a spiffy new paint job (it's the vintage sculpt). They had pics of the Slave I and the sandcrawler. All of these vehicles are in OTC packaging.

Just thought you ought to know.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Insider 75 - New vehicles!!!

Aye, and they both look great. Can't wait for them to come out. Here's a mini-peek at the page. And you can see the whole thing at TheJawa.Com. I know that they're not supposed to do this. But oh well, not my fault.

http://www.thejawa.com/joseph/Figures/insidersand.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insidersand.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	7980  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree, great paint job on the sandcrawler. I can't wait for this to come out.

Three words. Money. Old. Rope.

Nice, real nice. I can finally getr an ESB Slave 1. And a sandcrawler. Three figs is sweet. I wish for another droid, but 2 Jawas is fine.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Those are definitely interesting choices, Jargo. :baffled:

It's all about new figures for me, and that damned Sandcrawler is going to be one expensive pick up to get one new droid, and it looks even smaller than I remember. Too bad they didn't opt for 2 droids and an all new "tallest" Jawa.
    Last edited by jjreason; 03-26-2004 at 11:38 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Wow! The Sandcrawler . . . my life long dream is going to come true at last.
    I am so beyond stoked! The paint job looks even BETTER than the prototype.

Seriously, Fall can't get here fast enough . . .

Did anyone else notice that it states in the article that more exclusives are in development and will be announced shortly? Somehow, I bet the Bespin Cloud Car will be among them.

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2
    Somehow, I bet the Bespin Cloud Car will be among them.

It better be
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    You know that "old rope" line cracks me up, but no one's forcing you to spend your money on anything. In all cases, I know a little kid that's gonna freak out when he sees this stuff under the tree come X-mas time... so it's new rope to someone.

The sandcrawler is great. I'm really glad that it's going to have those 3 pack-ins. Super!

if i were a collecter of vehicles i would want to buy them
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website