Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Insider 75 - More Jedi packs

In the Fall, TRU will have more Jedi Council packs. They only listed Shaak Ti and Stass Allie so far, but there'll be more. So far, that means there's been:
    *Pack 1 - Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell
    *Pack 2 - Depa Billaba, Yarael Poof, Yaddle
    *Pack 3 - Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, Ki-Adi-Mundi
    *Pack 4 - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Eeth Koth (not yet confirmed, but shown)
    *Pack 5 - Shaak Ti, Stass Allie, *
    I assume those two will be in the same set, I'll bet with Coleman Trebor, as an AOTC set. It's nice to know that they'll make people from both movies.

Re: Insider 75 - More Jedi packs

that's awesome news. I love the Council scenes..second favorite (since I consider all together to be one large scene) out of all the cinema scenes (Ep1 Tatooine Showdown is my #1 fave)
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Council packs like Screen scenes or 4-packs?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Screen Scence

Why is Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan listed? They weren't on the council
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Vadersvette..because they stood before the council and that is how their figures will be positioned..standing before them...

I hate these new screen scenes. Iwish they would goback tothe 3-pack cinema scenes. They were much better IMO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Well, hopefully these won't meet the same fate as the second series of the Cantina sets did. If they did have the full council set, then I might just be tempted to crack them open to display the sets together.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I hate these new screen scenes. Iwish they would goback tothe 3-pack cinema scenes. They were much better IMO.
    What's there to hate about them? I love them.unlike the originals, there's much more than just 3 figures with these. With these, you get a whole 3D enviroment. from the awesome floors, to the Jedi chairs, holo displays along with unique figures.

And unlike the oler cinema scenes, these can be put together to form a ....well, larger scene

The screen scenes dont appeal to me. They look like trash. The cinema sceneslook alot better IMO. They were also 1/2 the price. Charging 30 bucks for a few lame figures is outrageous. The other way they displayed alot better in there box. If it were up to me, Isay do away with them all, release the playset and the figures carded. Make everyone happy.