Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pics of new cards and figures...Falcon

Wow, these look real nice. Check me out
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Pics of new cards and figures...Falcon

Yup, I'm kind of disappointed with the Neo-Vintage Clamshell but the basic figures packaging looks awesome.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Looks very retro and cool.

Why use the vintage card of Ben using a yellow lightsaber though? Sure it looks cool because it's exactly like the vintage version but wouldn't a corrected saber color be appropriate?

Overall I like the OTC stuff because it puts the fun back into being a carded collector. I'm sure I'll still get more enjoyment out of tearing them open for my loose collection though.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Yup, I'm kind of disappointed with the Neo-Vintage Clamshell but the basic figures packaging looks awesome.
    Why, it looks just like a Star Case. What where you expecting? A $20 Acrylic case, because that's what I wanted.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I really like the vintage - look cardbacks. Can't wait to get them. Still trying to decide whether I'll need to buy 2 runs of these figures, or just buy one to open and keep the empty cards. In the name of marital harmony, option B may have to be good enough.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I really like the vintage - look cardbacks. Can't wait to get them. Still trying to decide whether I'll need to buy 2 runs of these figures, or just buy one to open and keep the empty cards. In the name of marital harmony, option B may have to be good enough.

You tell your wife "I" said to let you buy 3 sets of them. One for carded, one to open, and for for KH. Afterall, I am the must have action figure of 2004
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm digging the new cards. The backgrounds have incorporated the insert background idea from early Saga packages and the overall look of the vintage line. All in all... I'd have to say this is their best try yet! It's very eye-catching.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The cards look nice, but I'm not gonna buy old figures just to get a new card. I hope they continue this card style for a while.

On the lightsabers, it looks like they're rereleasing the orange and green ones from 2002/2003. Either that, or they put in the wrong ones and really mean to release Luke and Vader sabers again, which is probably the right answer. Either way, I need Luke's and the green and orange ones so whichever way they do it is fine by me.

I don't have much choice with the reissues since I'm signed up with KEBco. The nice thing is that I have a nephew who will be getting some good cast-offs this year.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Man.... I think those OTC cards look awesome! I have a feeling I'll be keeping quite a few more carded figures in '04 than I ever have before.

I'm so all over that newly packaged Death Star Clash Vader too. That's one re-re-release that I won't mind seeing on the shelf. Hopefully he'll be easier to find than the Saga version.....