Thread: AAT question

AAT question

Just curious... Is the Clone Wars AAT any different from the Phantom Menace AAT? I'm a bit of a completest for loose stuff and I have the CW one. Wondering if I need to pick upt the TPM one eventually as well.

Re: AAT question

From what I understand I think the only major difference between the two Tanks is the color of the Battle Damaged Battle Droid in the secret compartment thing. Its white on the TPM one and Red on the CW one.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Kind of like the gun ship and the star fighters. Same but painted slightly different. IMO same crap, different tooilet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

From what i have seen in photos...the AAT, Jedi Starfighter, and Republic Gunship are all the same sculpts...just different colors, droid included. If you are looking for a variation between the lines, pick up the Clone wars Clone Trooper with bike, its different from the Saga version.
    As always...........L