Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Song Ever

Re: Worst Song Ever

Just about any hit song on the radio right now!
    Anything sung (and I use that term loosely) by Hillary Duff, Britney, Madonna, Jessica, M&M, John Mayer, Dave Matthews etc.......

jiM

I can't believe I forgot about this one: THAT POS BY NELLY AND THAT OTHER DESTINY'S CHILD ONE. You know that stupid duet. I hate it more than almost any other song there ever was.

Here are some more:

Can't hold us down by crapstina gagulera
    No souvenirs by melissa ethridge
    (just about anything else by melissa ethridge for that matter)
    american life by madonna
    imagine by jon lenon (The most over-rated song in history - and it's also a hymn to communism, go figure)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    You watch yourself, Scruff, i won't have any BNL bashing in my forum!!! Got that, bucko!! Yeah, dude, i love BNL. It IS a dorky song cos it's SUPPOSED to be a dorky song. I mean, c'mon, did you really expect the line, "if i had a million dollars, i'd eat kraft dinner" to be serious?!?!? c'mon!!
    Ok, I had no idea that was by them and didn't realize what BNL stood for. That blew me away.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I like a lot of the BNL stuff, but some of their songs are CRAP, like that one, and pnch me.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Yeah, I like a lot of the BNL stuff, but some of their songs are CRAP, like that one, and pnch me.
    Bosskman, dude, you can't be freakin' serious!!! "If i had a million dollars" is one of their classic tunes and it's magic to hear it at a live show!!! I love "Pinch Me" as well as it has a good beat and guitar rhythm plus i like what it talks about as well. My fave song by them will probably remain "Lovers in a Dangerous Time" though. To each their own though, cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    I
    imagine by jon lenon (The most over-rated song in history - and it's also a hymn to communism, go figure)
    What's wrong with Communism. On paper, at least, it's a great system...the closest to utopia that you could find. Too bad people are too frickin' greedy and selfish to ever dream that it could work in practice. Besides, that WKRP episode was one of the best and really needs to be rerun in this new Radical right wing FCC prudefest we have going on right now.

Bring back Imagine!

Oh, and to add to the list, anything from the overrated grungecrap Nirvana. Corporate pop not so cleverly disguised as trendy alternative.
    Last edited by stillakid; 03-30-2004 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Oh, and to add to the list, anything from the overrated grungecrap Nirvana. Corporate pop not so cleverly disguised as trendy alternative.
    Stilla, this might be time #2 when I actually agree with you, sir. I have hated Nirvana for quite some time and i always take guff when I express my opinion on them. I also hate when anybody talks about the genius of Cobain. Funny how screaming into the microphone and playing the same 3 chords over and over is considered genius. Cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Stilla, this might be time #2 when I actually agree with you, sir. I have hated Nirvana for quite some time and i always take guff when I express my opinion on them. I also hate when anybody talks about the genius of Cobain. Funny how screaming into the microphone and playing the same 3 chords over and over is considered genius. Cheers!!
    Thank you. Really, I'm not all that bad and only have everyone's best interest in mind when I share my pov. It's funny, when I first began to critique the Prequels I had very little support and caught a lot of flak. But as time wears on I see more people stepping forward coming to the realization that I haven't been so full o' crap after all. I had a similar opinion when Guns and Roses was the "next big thing." Needless to say, finding them in the "where are they now file" kind of validates what I was saying in '90 (I think it was). The same is true for Nirvana and will be soon for the Prequels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Thank you. Really, I'm not all that bad and only have everyone's best interest in mind when I share my pov. It's funny, when I first began to critique the Prequels I had very little support and caught a lot of flak. But as time wears on I see more people stepping forward coming to the realization that I haven't been so full o' crap after all. I had a similar opinion when Guns and Roses was the "next big thing." Needless to say, finding them in the "where are they now file" kind of validates what I was saying in '90 (I think it was). The same is true for Nirvana and will be soon for the Prequels as well.
    Alright, this forum is for discussion about music, not the PT and whatnot. Nuff of that, friend.

"I'll be there for you" by The Rembrants. After hearing it so many times on Friends, they all became my enemies.

"All that she wants" by Ace of Base. Reminds me of my sons mom, I think she's like on her 4th husband, and God only knows how many boyfriends.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!