Thread: Worst Song Ever

Hybrid View

Worst Song Ever

Do any of you guys have songs that you find so annoying that your blood boils? I sure do. Here are my top 3:

Mmmmbop
    Who let the dogs out
    That damn black eye peas "Where's the love"

Just thinking about them makes veins pop out on my bald head.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Re: Worst Song Ever

Good God, I could make a list a mile long.

MMMMmmmbop is up there
    Macarena
    anything by Striesand
    Half of hip hop today
    Anything by Britney
    Celine Dion

Thats about all I can think of right now
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Funny, I always found MMMBop to be strangely catchy.

First, any new music played on country stations that isn't by Willie Nelson or the Dixie Chicks.

Second, and I know I'll take serious flak about this, any song written about 9-11 (with the following exceptions: Springsteen's "The Rising," Neil Young's "Let's Roll," and the songs by Bon Jovi and Live that I am blanking on the names of). They're all inappropriately trite. Especially that godawful "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning." Aside from being one of the most poorly written songs I've heard, there's one line that makes zero sense and even someone as dumb as Alan Jackson proved himself to be by actually releasing this song should've realized it. Who the hell was "on a stage in LA" at 6 in the freakin' morning?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The Live song is We Will(shall?) Overcome.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How could I have forgotten Celine Dion and Streisand? Oh yeah, and Micheal Bolton too. The cream of the crap.

Here's a few more:

Can't stop by the RHCP - I usually like thier stuff but that one blows
    That damn aerosmith song from Armageddon - I was living in barracks on an army base that summer and a guy upstairs played it so much I almost broke into his room and smashed his CD player.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Crash Into Me from Dave Matthews. That song always threw me into an angry state of mind. I compare it to what the redesigned Toys R Us stores do to me when I visit them. It's that bad!
    Back and more bearded than ever before